Thread Rating:
Warnock - Are You With Me
Like I said, I wish Brighton Writer all the best in his efforts to get a job in the Bundesliga. He's about as much chance as I have of getting another full time job with 4-5 months to go until I get my pension. Actually, I've probably more of a chance of one in the Bundesliga than he has. Schame that bloke from Burnalee beat me to the one in Munich, but the German dialect down there is a tad difficult to verstehen anyway. Might have a shot at Schalke, though no longer in Bundeslia 1. They've gone Arsch über Titten big time, before and after Wagbo. Bit like us really.

I might need to change my LinkedIn profile however. How long does it take to lie about your FIFA coaching qualies? We seem to be good at picking those that can sit an exam but can't tell players how to pass a fart let alone come up with any tactics.

If Sorba the Taff was allegedly guilty of passing team tactics on to other teams, he could have done the decent thing and passed them on to our lot too. Not sure Brighton Writer had any tactics to pass on to be honest. We didn't win any more games, didn't score any more goals on average than those that went before him.

That said, Colin and Jeppo could have left us in mid-table mediocrity at Christmas and we'd still have gone down. Brum ring any bells? Plymouth and many others in the bottom 8 were all soiling their underwear prior to the last day of the season. Then they all miraculously won, cancelling out each others results but we, traditionally, didn't. Not that it would have mattered if we did.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Warnock - Are You With Me - by Lord Snooty - 01-06-2024, 18:25
RE: Warnock - Are You With Me - by theo_luddite - 01-06-2024, 22:29
RE: Warnock - Are You With Me - by WakeyTerrier - 02-06-2024, 14:11