Thread Rating:
A monarchy-Brit establishment monopoly for years to come - a realistic future?
Well said ritchie re certain protests in Edinburgh, BUT there were others elsewhere in the country that involved highly questionable Policing of peaceful protesters and there were even cases of Police actually stalking anti Royal protesters as well. There was even a Police representative on Brit state television more or less intimating that assaults of peaceful protesters by other people on the street were acceptable - THAT IS NOT RIGHT AND THIS PERSON SHOULD'VE BEEN QUICKLY CORRECTED RE THE IMPARTIAL POLICING THAT IS REQUIRED OF ALL POLICE PERSONNEL!!! Re the media frenzy, IMO it was much more than that - this was a major assault by the establishment, and its alliance with the monarchy, in attempting to impose a new stranglehold (a new era of conveyor belt monarchy) of power on the population, the likes of which I've never witnessed in my lifetime - easy to ignore, yes, but the whole premise of what was actually being presented for days n days n days ad nauseum was prodigious in the extreme. Indeed, there was one Royal observer on the radio who came out with a ridiculous statement that a recent survey had shown that 1 in 2 people had broken down in tears re the passing of the Queen. Lets have a quick look at that nonsensical insinuation: I reckon over a quarter of the population are teenagers and younger. If there were more than 5% of them shed a tear, it would be a minor miracle, so we are already around 70%-75% of the population!! I could go on, but leave it at that: crap - utter guff!! I could add the suggestion by many MPs of some kinda indoctrination of sainthood to QEII??? Some idiots even preaching a deity level of reverence. This is well up there with the unthinking Royal fanaticism attached to people and govt in Thailand, a country which I've visited on a number of occasions and the mindset re their monarch is that of him being a god like creature. This changed in recent times when it was discovered said monarch had been taking millions n millions of public money out of the country to Germany - what a "wake up call" that was for millions of people within the Thai population, but a complicit govt allowing it to happen with no retribution??? Anyway, in reality, despite the Tory controlled bbc, and the billionaire controlled mainstream media trying to portray to the rest of the world that people over here are walking around the streets dressed in black, bumping into each other as they are blinded by floods of tears - the truth is, NOTHING COULD ACTUALLY BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
A monarchy-Brit establishment monopoly for years to come - a realistic future? - by 0762 - 25-09-2022, 19:31
RE: A monarchy-Brit establishment monopoly for years to come - a realistic future? - by ritchiebaby - 25-09-2022, 22:33
RE: A monarchy-Brit establishment monopoly for years to come - a realistic future? - by 0762 - 27-09-2022, 00:28
RE: A monarchy-Brit establishment monopoly for years to come - a realistic future? - by hibeejim21 - 27-09-2022, 12:18
RE: A monarchy-Brit establishment monopoly for years to come - a realistic future? - by 0762 - 02-10-2022, 20:19
RE: A monarchy-Brit establishment monopoly for years to come - a realistic future? - by 0762 - 27-09-2022, 23:40
RE: A monarchy-Brit establishment monopoly for years to come - a realistic future? - by themaclad - 28-09-2022, 20:16
RE: A monarchy-Brit establishment monopoly for years to come - a realistic future? - by 0762 - 24-12-2022, 16:06
RE: A monarchy-Brit establishment monopoly for years to come - a realistic future? - by 0762 - 24-04-2023, 21:17
RE: A monarchy-Brit establishment monopoly for years to come - a realistic future? - by St Charles Owl - 24-04-2023, 21:57
RE: A monarchy-Brit establishment monopoly for years to come - a realistic future? - by Ska'dForLife-WBA - 24-04-2023, 23:14
RE: A monarchy-Brit establishment monopoly for years to come - a realistic future? - by 0762 - 25-04-2023, 15:05
RE: A monarchy-Brit establishment monopoly for years to come - a realistic future? - by hibeejim21 - 25-04-2023, 00:24
RE: A monarchy-Brit establishment monopoly for years to come - a realistic future? - by 0762 - 25-04-2023, 19:52