Thread Rating:
New Canaries
Norwich have signed Chile international Marcelino Nunez from Universidad Catolica for an undisclosed fee.

The 22-year-old midfielder, who has won 10 caps, has agreed a contract at Carrow Road to run until 2026.

Nunez is the club's third signing since last season's relegation, following Isaac Hayden and Gabriel Sara.

"He's a player that we believe can connect us from back to front. He can see a pass and open things up," boss Dean Smith told the club website.

"His all-round game is one that we feel is going to suit us and what we've needed."

Norwich are still waiting for a work permit but he could come into contention for Saturday's home match with Wigan Athletic.

"I like to get into the box, I like to go for goal. I like to play in set-plays and be involved in and outside of the box," said Nunez.

"Now I'm here at Norwich, I have my objectives and I want to achieve everything that I can with the club."

The Canaries were beaten 1-0 at Cardiff City in their opening game of the new Championship campaign.
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
New Canaries - by themaclad - 08-06-2022, 15:42
RE: New Canaries - by themaclad - 16-07-2022, 08:22
RE: New Canaries - by themaclad - 03-08-2022, 18:31
RE: New Canaries - by themaclad - 31-01-2023, 13:31
RE: New Canaries - by themaclad - 21-04-2023, 20:15