Thread Rating:
Is our season over already?
I said this year's ago, it is why I hate the premier league, the fa, the fa's new academy system, the champions league, UEFA, in fact modern football in general ...... everything is geared around a few clubs in whichever country you choose being protected by their governing body so that they get richer and fewer and fewer teams win silverware. I used to love the FA cup third round weekend for the passion, the glory, the upsets, must teams limp thorough the competition trying to not get relegated because of it.

Don't won't to become one of those fans that just accepts mid table obscurity as though that is achieving something ... bring back the days of level playing fields teams being competitive, teams climbing from the fourth division to the first ...

Oh how I yearn for some glory ....... apart from winning the championship we have won nothing in my time supporting the Baggies, I was two in 68, lost semi-finals, play off finals one win one defeat. The none event of this transfer window is making me cranky. Help me .......

Come on you Baggies .......... do something

Meandbren, we have 51 points to play for we are 23 points behind Chelsea, we can win enough points to finish above current leaders Chelsea but if all the variables make it possible for us to win the title I don't know
talkSAFT likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Is our season over already? - by Stairs - 17-01-2017, 20:54
RE: Is our season over already? - by baggietrousers - 17-01-2017, 21:05
RE: Is our season over already? - by Beefy 1965 - 17-01-2017, 22:15
RE: Is our season over already? - by drewks - 17-01-2017, 23:19
RE: Is our season over already? - by talkSAFT - 18-01-2017, 10:58
RE: Is our season over already? - by meandbrenarebaggies - 18-01-2017, 23:21
RE: Is our season over already? - by 4evaabaggie - 18-01-2017, 23:35