Thread Rating:
Johnson watch activated - the nightmare begins for the UK!!
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/eu...3c3072a6bb

I hope the EU absolutely "hammers" them. I'd also like the US, Biden et al, to get stuck into these Brit govt charlatans as done last year - don't "give them an inch"!! They signed up to the "oven ready deal" - THEY CAN LIKE IT OR LUMP IT AND TELL THE DUP TO #### OFF!!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/tor...85fc6a3b94

AND THEN THE TORY C###S VOTE DOWN A LIFE-SAVING WINDFALL TAX!!!!!!! Thumb down Thumb down It's the smirking that really riles me intensely - protecting their rich buddies!!! Aaaarghhhhhh!!!!
You have to laugh at the sheer audacity of the cheese queen inviting her EU counterpart to come and discuss the "new protocol"
Legislation which breaks an international treaty.

If they do so we could potentially find ourselves in a trade war with the EU. That will be fun.

Ed Milliband absolutely eviscerating the clowntramp in parliament today, and pointing out the con act that they are trying to pull by blaming this on europe.
0762 likes this post
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/pa...d95e083276

126 fines in total and the Clown Prince is still in situ! Thumb down Odd fines for junior staff while Johnson not fined again? That was never gonna happen IMO!! The Gray report will apparently be revealed next week and I just pray these Tory-Brexit charlatans haven't "knobbled Sue Gray" as well!! That would be the "last straw" for a lotta people/critics who wanna see this shameless, unbowing bastard finally brought down to earth with one almighty thump!!
Aye, but as he told Parliament - "the rules were followed at all times" - so none of this counts. He wouldn't tell porkies in Parliament now would he? Whistle
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Boris's dad picks up a French passport.
EU citizenship for me.....but not for thee....
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/ci...03b235b3b0

So civil servants and advisers "fuming" re Johnson's only fine - no f###### wonder!!
Because either,
A) he didn't get the Police enquiry form for most of the relevant shindigs
B) he had a top paid legal brief fill them in for him if he did
C) the one he f'd up on was filled in by his dimwit and self picked Attorney General, Suella Braverman, who quite honestly you wouldn't ask advice from for defending a parking ticket. This is the same woman who says screwing around with the NI protocol will be legal(ish) in a certain and limited kind of way. Doh
The same AG that doesn't seem to see much of a problem with our Home Secretary's attempts to break international laws either.
0762 likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

Scary thing is, the numb nuts with the choice of buttons at the end of the video these days is sat in The Kremlin or Downing Street. The other one might return to The White House in a few years time. Not sure which I'd most like to be locked up somewhere secure as I don't trust any of them.
A guide to cask ale.

Looks like the Americans are furious about the Clowntramp messing with the NI protocol and are sending a delegation over headed by Richard Neal to have a quiet word.
The Convict just doesn't get it.

"Yes I know my main man negotiated it and I signed it without reading it, but we also forgot to discuss it with the Ulster politico's in Norn Iron (and the Taffs and the Scots) and they aren't Happy. I'm not sure just which of the Seven Dwarfs they are this week but I need to renegotiate another deal with no border anywhere but still not be in the EU or in the EEC in any part of the UK. All free trade just no free movement. There, I just said it, so it will happen. Glass of Boli anyone? Party at my place 5pm onwards." Tugs toddler haircut and grins.
ritchiebaby likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »