Thread Rating:
Johnson watch activated - the nightmare begins for the UK!!
(18-06-2020, 23:54)0762 Wrote: Re that positive news re the NHS on the Scottish side of the border, that doesn't surprise me too much as my daughter works for NHS Scotland on the admin/organisational side of their operations. She has certainly made me aware of the very busy periods, particularly in ICUs, but in recent times the various servs have been very quiet to a point where many staff were literally "twiddling their thumbs". Therefore one could logically assume that some priority cases could be targeted for "priority attention" if safe enough to do so and staff available to do it but don't advertise the fact.

Exactly the point my sister-in-law made during her recovery time in hospital.
Cabbage is still good for you
I must also add an obvious factor is that a lotta people with different kindsa health probs are definitely not visiting NHS hospitals and therefore not "loading up" the service when one compares previous years' monthly figures of inpatients and outpatients - a massive reduction this year for obvious reasons even though the Scot govt is prompting people to deal with their health probs as normal and consult GPs and book in for a hospital appointment.
Well what a surprise. A government lead by Bodgit who could win Olympic Golds for his ability to lie, was telling us lies all along.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/j...id-19-peak

No great surprise there then. They clearly continued to make it up as they went (and go) along and never once took a look at the ONS numbers.
ritchiebaby and Amelia Chaffinch like this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
They may well reach that predicted 100k deaths figure yet! They are incompetently capable of attaining that gross failure although it already is a gross failure to the country and deceitful with it.
I'd be surprised if Boris sees his term out.... every day he looks like he spent the night in a skip, his eyes are like pissholes in the snow.

It's just going to be lie after lie after lie until he completes what he's there to do. Crash us out of Europe. Then once the pockets and bags are full, he will step aside for health reasons and someone like Gove or Sunak will take over.

60,000 + deaths ??? Mere bagatelle old boy.
0762 likes this post
I've always said that the only true figure is the one issued by the ONS, NRS, etc. The daily totals reported at the press conferences in all cases (Scotland included) are the deaths recorded that day, so the weekend figures are bound to be lower.
Cabbage is still good for you
(20-06-2020, 01:50)hibeejim21 Wrote: I'd be surprised if Boris sees his term out.... every day he looks like he spent the night in a skip, his eyes are like pissholes in the snow.

It's just going to be lie after lie after lie until he completes what he's there to do. Crash us out of Europe. Then once the pockets and bags are full, he will step aside for health reasons and someone like Gove or Sunak will take over.

60,000 + deaths ??? Mere bagatelle old boy.

Thumb up Yep! That's what it is all about and that has always been their "game plan"! I listened to that shameless freak of a Tory moron, IDS, the demon creator of "income support", tonight presenting his bogus argument for the 2 metre rule being downgraded to 1 metre and yet it is so f###### clear that the basis of his argument is to ignore the risk to public health in favour of his business protagonists - a f###### disgrace and his continuous blinking and unsmiling demeanour was a giveaway in exposing another disingenuous Tory bastard who doesn't give a f### about you, me or any other minion who, in his eyes and class, are dispensable!!! Thumb down
Boris's dad applies for French citizenship Laugh Laugh

A source close to the family told The Sunday Times that Mr Johnson Sr has applied so that his grandchildren can live and work in the EU after Brexit. The xxxx brass neck on these xxxx is spectacular.

4 years ago since the euro referendum, where England shot itself in the foot and blamed Eastern European plumbers and fruit pickers.
0762 likes this post
Ahhh but you see Jim, Johnson's dad (and btw he isn't the only Tory supporting creton to do this within their elite ranks!) is different from the rest of us minions (in his eyes!). Therefore he is indemnified from the collective arrangement that Brexit will impose on most of us!! It exposes the hypocrisy that has always been evident with many of these Tory bastards making sure they are not inconvenienced and they don't "follow the herd".
Yup - and Farage with his German passport so he can get a EU pension. And lawson's French passport for his chateau and Rees moggs hedge funds moved to Ireland. All because of brexit. Meanwhile Joe public's kids can forget about working and living in the EU easily after this.

This whole fiasco, this cheap money grab from uber right wing tories and tax dodgers has now cost the UK 130 billion worth of growth down the swannee.
0762 likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »