Thread Rating:
The Padded Cell
Apparently the wife has a menstrual cycle Huh

F'UCKING BITCH WON'T LET ME HAVE A MOTORBIKE THOUGH Angry
and complicated
No, but she lets you watch Wednesday, and that makes you just as moody.
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
I keep getting emails from West Yorkshire Fire Brigade Huh

F'UCKING FIREMAN SPAM Angry
Was Wereham Owl likes this post
and complicated
(22-10-2016, 23:12)Maddix Wrote: I keep getting emails from West Yorkshire Fire Brigade  Huh

F'UCKING FIREMAN SPAM  Angry

I actually did LOL at that, Brilliant !
Maddix likes this post
Neighbourhood Neanderthal knuckledragger
Had the grandson round that day Wereham Confused 6 hours of Fireman Sam on Netflix Doh No wonder it popped into my head Laugh Still, it kept him quiet(ish) Cool
and complicated
The wife is angry (again). We've just been out clothes shopping and apparently I'm not allowed to say 'does my cock look big in this ?' when I'm trying on some trousers Huh
and complicated
F'ucking hell Angry bastard Ipswich Angry I'm shocked Angry like f'uck I am Angry
and complicated
This is England Thumb up I've just got a ticket for littering out of my car Angry which did not actually happen Angry we sat at traffic lights and the wife was biting her nails (probably thought I was going to race Iqbal) and opened the window to spit it out. Jesus H CHRIST Angry F'UCKING PC BASTARD F'UCKING ENGLAND Angry

How f'ucking much more intrusive can they get ? Huh

FFS Angry a finger nail clipping will kill the polar bear ? I don't think so Angry
and complicated
TRUMPY BUM  Whistle and he is NOT sharing my cell SCO  Angry Silly c'unt with a wig like his  Laugh Sorry Donald  Laugh you can't buy hair so it doesn't matter how many billions you have you will always be a bald headed syrup wearing arsehole instead of having a nice head of hair with just a few grey flecks beginning to show like me  Wink
and complicated
F'UCKING PAY DAY AND THE WIFE HAS MADE ME SKINT ALREADY Angry F'UCKING CHRISTMAS Angry F'UCKING HUMBUG Angry Angry
Thurnscoe_OWL likes this post
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »