Thread Rating:
European Union Referendum - In or Out??
And the added disadvantage of being called Jeremy?
Corbs was top dollar on The Last Leg. A proper character with a sense of humour. And like has been said, he's too honest for his own good.
When asked by Adam Hills, on a scale of 1-10 how important it was to remain in the EU, he replied "about 7, 7 and a half."
Well it's true. It is important, but it's not the end of the world.
As for Hilary Benn and the other class traitors, good riddance!
Amelia Chaffinch and 0762 like this post
Yep! And a very good end comment re Hilary Benn - a treacherous disrespectful shit who Corbyn should've kicked all around a dark room just under a year ago when he came out with his famous speech in the house against his own leader's view re Syrian air strikes!! That would've sent out a strong message to the other treacherous Blairites from a tough leader who should've forced Benn into the Labour back benches for a long time. Unfortunately he's nit that type of leader!!
Lord Snooty likes this post
Knowing what you know now. Would anyone change there vote or stick with it? As a Eurosceptic who voted remain I would still vote remain.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
I feel a bit sorry for corbyn tbh, He was between a rock and a hard place with this but the times the media actually listened to him instead of the bitchfight for the tory party leadership he spoke a lot of sense. The seven out of ten comment was probably in line with a lot of peoples opinions.

His campaign should have been stronger but he is pretty far down the line in terms of blame for this. He I pretty much the last throw of the dice in terms of labour being an actual opposition instead of a shadow for the tories.
Corbs was getting slated by this bloke on telly the day the results came in and I'm thinking who the hell are you? Never seen or heard of this bloke before.
Turns out he was the leader of the Lib Dems. Laugh

Who are ye? Who are ye?
Markets very shaky today. trading suspended on Barclays,rbs and some other biggies.
Royal Bank of Scotland fell 25% at one stage, meaning taxpayers had lost £8m on their stake.

Barclays is down 15%. Some smaller banks, such as Virgin Money, have lost a quarter of their value today.

Pound hits a 30 year low.

Still boris says everythings hunky dory.
It's ridiculous nothing has happened yet we are still in the EU and you have all this shit going on WTF???
Sell Sell Sell.

Companies are reconsidering their investments,and then its a domino effect from that.
Also some UK companies 'upping sticks' and moving HQs to other Euro institutional cities elsewhere asap. And Chancellor Ozzy Osborne has finally shown up to assure everyone our strong economy will deal with this crisis with no active UK gov for about 4 days! Convincing? No!! I just look at our current huge national debt that has never been greatly reduced since the financial crash! Rolleyes
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »