Thread Rating:
Scotland at Euro 2016
Pants. 2-2.
2-2. Great match this.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
I hope I'm wrong, but this is shaping up exactly like one of our many heroic defeats.

2-2 FT. I'll take that.
And Ireland equalise in injury time just to piss on your chips. Laugh
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Not happy with the draw now. Sad
Gordon Strachan effusive with his praise for the ever-disappointing Steven Whittaker. The mind boggles. Could he just maybe, possibly, perhaps, conceivably be trying to deflect from the fact he's cutting off his nose just to spite Rangers by refusing to call up Lee Wallace, who is clearly a better player than anyone bar Robertson no matter what division he's playing in.
Actually missed this game completely. Never saw anything about it Doh 2-2 away is got to be a result against a team full of themselves after taming the Hun Whistle
(17-10-2014, 01:09)struth Wrote: Actually missed this game completely. Never saw anything about it Doh    2-2 away is got to be a result against a team full of themselves after taming the Hun Whistle

Normally it would be, struth, but with Ireland taking a point in Germany both they and Poland have an advantage over us already unless we can take something from Germany at home - which certainly isn't something we can say is likely. There's a long way to go though and plenty of opportunities for everyone to drop points so it might prove decisive in the end.
Drawing 0-0 at half time against Ireland in a game that's been played at a hundred miles an hour but which has nevertheless contained some moments of quality. Player ratings after 45 minutes out of ten (no fence-sitting though, they're either utter pish, doing well enough or having a cracking game.

Marshall - 5
Whittaker - 1
Hanley - 1
Martin - 5
Robertson - 5
Maloney - 10
Brown - 1
Mulgrew - 10
Anya - 5
Fletcher - 5
Naismith - 10
1-0 win. Great result and another good attacking performance. A few years ago we had nothing to offer up front at all, and now we have Maloney, Anya and Naismith providing excellent attacking options, all of them bringing something different to the table.

Revised player ratings:
Marshall - 10
Whittaker - 5
Hanley - 1
R. Martin - 5
Robertson - 5
Maloney - 10
Brown - 1
Mulgrew - 5
Anya - 5
S. Fletcher - 5
Naismith - 10

Subs:
C. Martin - 10
D. Fletcher -N/A

I was tempted to push Brown up a bit just for his lay off at the goal, but to be honest my granny could have done that, and he was still utter manure every other time he got near the ball.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »