Thread Rating:
Match Thread - SWFC v MK Dons
Its quite good! funny even ? shall we all leave or is there any chance of him coming over here ?
Keep those fingers crossed!

http://www.onemk.co.uk/MK-Dons-potential...story.html
(19-04-2016, 04:02)Statesideowl Wrote: Keep those fingers crossed!

Yeah and whoever they play will probably play like Gordan Banks knowing our luck Doh Doh Doh Doh

MK Dons have to win tonight to stand any chance of staying up, so hopefully that will play into our hands as they wont be able to just pack midfield and sit back.
Imre varadi likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
3-2 Lee

A D A D A
(19-04-2016, 10:46)Owlkev71 Wrote:
(19-04-2016, 04:02)Statesideowl Wrote: Keep those fingers crossed!

Yeah and whoever they play will probably play like Gordan Banks knowing our luck Doh Doh Doh Doh

MK Dons have to win tonight to stand any chance of staying up, so hopefully that will play into our hands as they wont be able to just pack midfield and sit back.

Let's hope whoever they play has a Shay Given  Cool
Owlkev71 likes this post
and complicated
Looking forward to this and took the day off today to tune into Huh yep no links they have decided that Ipswich v Fulham was the best game to show  Doh

Hutch will start on the bench i  feel with Hooper taking over for joao and mcgeady will walk striaght back into the team  Doh  thats what will happen  Whistle shame id like to see hooper joao and forest start the game and get it killed off before HT  Thumb up
madsteve likes this post
Now now, Kev.

Leave that kind of thinking to me! Big Grin

Wouldn't it be nice if they played Paul Rachubka Laugh

It's right pissed me off that no links bullshit, we haven't had one for ages, and we're a playoff team?? Ipswich and Fulham.. WTF have they got to play for?
Doh
(19-04-2016, 15:14)Statesideowl Wrote: Now now, Kev.

Leave that kind of thinking to me! Big Grin

Wouldn't it be nice if they played Paul Rachubka Laugh

It's right pissed me off that no links bullshit, we haven't had one for ages, and we're a playoff team?? Ipswich and Fulham.. WTF have they got to play for?
Doh

Or for the oldies amongst us L**ds own Gary Sprake - 'Jumped in front of a bus but it went underneath him'
The pigsters play Shrewsbury away tonight so get ready for stones rolled over if they win ! chunderfuckwit might even make an apearance ?
Owls starting XI v @MKDonsFC : Westwood, Hunt, Loovens, Lees, Pudil, Wallace, Bannan, Lopez, Lee, Forestieri, Hooper

On the bench for @swfc : Wildsmith, Palmer, Turner, Matias, McGugan, Nuhiu, Joao

looks like Dons have their kid in the net their red card appeal for their second choice keeper didn't seem to come through.

Palmer & Turner on the bench Imre...

Big Grin Doh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »