Thread Rating:
Match Thread - Bristol City v SWFC
(09-04-2016, 17:37)Towinjustonce Wrote: On the 6 loan players.....did I not read somewhere that we signed Sasso or was that horse shit ?

Ipswich are on a woeful run too so could have nothing to lose next week. Cardiff are the concern.

Yes, Cardiff are the danger and are on decent form as well.  Our home game with them could be so crucial!!
(09-04-2016, 17:35)St Charles Owl Wrote: Brentford 2-0 up at Ipswich, they are almost out of it and we can hammer that nail in all the way next Saturday!!

Not if we play like this.
"God Save the King."
Our squad should have been strong enough to get something today. Sometimes things don't go right. 2 penalties and an og. We have gifted them the 3 points!!
(09-04-2016, 17:38)Statesideowl Wrote: Please don't play Palmer again

RB is a position we need to look at in the close season.  Has Palmer reached his ceiling?  Hunt is ok going forward but is out of position too often, so if we can we may need an upgrade there.
Maddix likes this post
I hope nobody mentions office's and bad days Angry That's the worst cliche in the world Doh

(09-04-2016, 17:41)St Charles Owl Wrote:
(09-04-2016, 17:38)Statesideowl Wrote: Please don't play Palmer again

RB is a position we need to look at in the close season.  Has Palmer reached his ceiling?  Hunt is ok going forward but is out of position too often, so if we can we may need an upgrade there.

He's had his head poking out of the skylight all season  Doh
and complicated
Ipswich now losing 3-0!!! Hammer blow for them, and at home where they are usually very good!!
xxxx Colin does it again,4-0 now
Nothing changes,again.
Cardiff have had 17 shots !!
(09-04-2016, 17:44)Daffodils on the piano Wrote: **** Colin does it again,4-0 now

MK Dons are f'ucking shite though  ....... errr, wait a minute  Blush
and complicated
(09-04-2016, 17:42)Maddix Wrote: I hope nobody mentions office's and bad days  Angry That's the worst cliche in the world  Doh
This isn't a bad day at the office, we called in sick before the day started!!!! Angry
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »