Thread Rating:
Match Thread - Bristol City v SWFC
(09-04-2016, 15:27)St Charles Owl Wrote:
(09-04-2016, 15:23)Imre varadi Wrote: thats looking to me like a 3 man midfield with mcdiddly behind the front two ?

burnley have won and sqaush any dreams now i think of anything weird happening in the front two positions !!

Leeds are proper dogshit shame they cant go down !!

Was just going to say the same thing!!  We can get 86 points max if we win every game so the top 2 spots are just about done for us now.  Lets focus on us and see where we end up, 4th place is definitely there for the taking!!

(09-04-2016, 15:25)peiowl Wrote: Thank goodness he's put some talented players like MCGeady and Nuhiu in the starting line up ahead of deadbeats like Hooper and Joao. What's Foresteri doing in there though? He's been a drag on the side lately hasn't he? Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh

This is the perfect game for Nuhiu to just be Nuhiu for 60 mins and then bring on Joao either to replace him or compliment him.  Its a tactic that has worked multiple times this season, no reason why it won't today.
hadn't realized hooper was injured. i get your reasoning re nuhiu (my post was a bit of a wind up) but imre's fluffing the lines (Joao)? nuhiu is a master at that. i i'd have preferred wallace to mcgeady though.
"God Save the King."
Glad we noticed. Wouldn't want anyone to accuse us of cheating now would we? Smile
St Charles Owl likes this post
(09-04-2016, 15:42)peiowl Wrote: hadn't realized hooper was injured. i get your reasoning re nuhiu (my post was a bit of a wind up) but imre's fluffing the lines (Joao)? nuhiu is a master at that. i i'd have preferred wallace to mcgeady though.

Knew it was a wind up!!  Nuhiu has done well recently though in this formation, would prefer to see Hooper in there with him but he will soften them up for Forestieri in the second half to come good!!  McGeady is a good player but he has to start showing it, bit like Hopper though as he had a slow start when he arrived.  Wallace will be needed for the run in and the play offs so any rest we can give him is good.
dont start that shit again wallace will be neaded for the playoffs run in ? remember shrewsbury and dont ever think like that again !!
We come up against Imre's favorite goalkeeper today, first time we have played against O'Donnell.

(09-04-2016, 15:52)Imre varadi Wrote: dont start that shit again wallace will be neaded for the playoffs run in ? remember shrewsbury and dont ever think like that again !!

Don't think this is the same, CC has been switching them two in and out for a while now.
i thought he was a good keeper ? and he cant be that bad if hes now playing in the championship ? he left at the wrong time if CC had had him we would have had 3 very good keepers in our team instead of price ???
this could be a banana skin for us. i hope the players come out taking the play to them.
"God Save the King."
(09-04-2016, 15:55)Imre varadi Wrote: i thought he was a good keeper ? and he cant be that bad if hes now playing in the championship ? he left at the wrong time if CC had had him we would have had 3 very good keepers in our team instead of price ???

I think he was a good keeper, but he came up against Kirkland just at the time when he should have pushed into the starting role.  And to be fair Kirkland was brilliant for that first couple of seasons.

C'mon Wednesday!!!!!
wildsmith is in goal ??
(09-04-2016, 16:03)Imre varadi Wrote: wildsmith is in goal ??

No, Westwood is playing.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »