Thread Rating:
Match Thread - Bristol City v SWFC
West ham taking it to Arsenal
(09-04-2016, 15:04)Statesideowl Wrote: West ham taking it to Arsenal

Been an excellent game!!! Good to see Antonio doing well, shame he couldn't do it with us but he was a couple of seasons too early for us to keep him.
a complete shake up ? no loovens hunt or hooper ! palmer turner and nuhui back in the starting lineup  with a new look midfield of bannan lee and lopez ? mcdiddilydo starts aswell  Doh 
Westwood, Palmer, Lees, Turner, Pudil, McGeady, Lee, Lopez, Bannan, Forestieri, Nuhiu

Loovens not fit then, surprised that Sasso didn't get the nod ahead of Turner but no problem with Turner playing. Hunt got some stick for his performance last week, so time for Palmer to have a run out. Question is are we lining up 451 with Forestieri out left or 442 with Bannan out there?
thats looking to me like a 3 man midfield with mcdiddly behind the front two ?

burnley have won and sqaush any dreams now i think of anything weird happening in the front two positions !!

Leeds are proper dogshit shame they cant go down !!
Thank goodness he's put some talented players like MCGeady and Nuhiu in the starting line up ahead of deadbeats like Hooper and Joao. What's Foresteri doing in there though? He's been a drag on the side lately hasn't he? Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh
"God Save the King."
hoopers injured old boy !! and joao keeps fluffing his lines hes had lots of chances and his finishing has been poor !!
(09-04-2016, 15:23)Imre varadi Wrote: thats looking to me like a 3 man midfield with mcdiddly behind the front two ?

burnley have won and sqaush any dreams now i think of anything weird happening in the front two positions !!

Leeds are proper dogshit shame they cant go down !!

Was just going to say the same thing!!  We can get 86 points max if we win every game so the top 2 spots are just about done for us now.  Lets focus on us and see where we end up, 4th place is definitely there for the taking!!

(09-04-2016, 15:25)peiowl Wrote: Thank goodness he's put some talented players like MCGeady and Nuhiu in the starting line up ahead of deadbeats like Hooper and Joao. What's Foresteri doing in there though? He's been a drag on the side lately hasn't he? Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh

This is the perfect game for Nuhiu to just be Nuhiu for 60 mins and then bring on Joao either to replace him or compliment him.  Its a tactic that has worked multiple times this season, no reason why it won't today.
We don't do first halves so the true line up will be this side, shuffling 3 from the bench Laugh
Matias, McGugan, Joao, Sasso, Hunt, Wallace, Price on the bench. Pretty strong bench and enough players to change style or the game if need be.

We made a late change as the original team sheet had 6 loan players on it and you are only allowed 5, so Bennett dropped off the bench and was replaced with Hunt.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »