Thread Rating:
Match Thread - Bristol City v SWFC
0-2 Wallace

HAAHH
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(08-04-2016, 19:49)peiowl Wrote: 2-3 FF Thumb up

hhhhh

and thanks for taking me out of that muppett league. You're a brick (note the "b") Whistle

This thread is doubly-blessed now. Our Carla.

[Image: ALISON-KING-09-CORONATION-STREET-PHOTO-PRINT.jpg]

best post youve made all year !! that bit of fluff looks like imres type of girl !!
Thurnscoe_OWL likes this post
3-0 Joao

HDDDD
SCO is it our goal scorers shirt numbers added up + % possession as in..... Hooper shirt number 14.....added up = 5 + possession (50) = 55. Or hooper 14 + 50 = 64 ?? Huh

This BML is a big deal Whistle and we need to have the wording write Whistle Doh ....

Pedantic Pat. Smartass
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, you need a team....
Wow, I thought it was pretty clear but being near the top of the table is affecting everyone's brains obviously!!!

If the shirt number is 30, then its 30, not 3!! Capice???
Thurnscoe_OWL and Towinjustonce like this post
0-2 McGeady

H, A, A, D, H
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, you need a team....
I thought it was pretty simple. And I'm simple Laugh
Thurnscoe_OWL likes this post
(09-04-2016, 00:39)St Charles Owl Wrote: Wow, I thought it was pretty clear but being near the top of the table is affecting everyone's brains obviously!!!

If the shirt number is 30, then its 30, not 3!!  Capice???

I got the nearest in midweek and didn't get a point so guess it makes no difference. I might be rubbish at this game but little point if you don't get the point when you win anyway.

Hopefully it will be done fairly again with SCO back in charge.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
(09-04-2016, 07:16)madsteve Wrote:
(09-04-2016, 00:39)St Charles Owl Wrote: Wow, I thought it was pretty clear but being near the top of the table is affecting everyone's brains obviously!!!

If the shirt number is 30, then its 30, not 3!!  Capice???

I got the nearest in midweek and didn't get a point so guess it makes no difference. I might be rubbish at this game but little point if you don't get the point when you win anyway.

Hopefully it will be done fairly again with SCO back in charge.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

MS. I didn't say a  Smartass would be awarded for closest. That only applies for attendance, unless stated, on my threads.

I was close on the score prediction. Blackburn scored one and we won  Whistle
and complicated
0-3 FF

HHHDH
Neighbourhood Neanderthal knuckledragger
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »