Thread Rating:
Strictly come dancing
Anton has a really creepy smile.

Jake aka Max Branning is good and so is Frankie from the Saturdays those two have got to be favourites to win it.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
Syrup or not - Donny Osmond. That has to be a wig surely!
A bit of botox, too, if not a facelift.
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
Thank goodness Krystyna is still on after tonight`s dance off

How is it Strictly have there results in half hour whilst X-Factor can fill an hour with their rubbish?
The brother and sister from Grimsby are rapidly becoming the main reasons I glance up, both of them seem full of ideas and fun - don't expect a huge amount from Joanne and Scott (though Scott seems a lovely guy) while Kevin seems to get the best out of his partner whatever. Good hires, Beeb.

While I'm here and praising the dancers; thought the best looking of the female pros was always Natalie - maybe a height thing. There was a time she seemed a little too driven and seemed to focus on what she wanted her pro to do rather than what they could do. Last year and this, she seems a lot friendlier, which means she might stick around a wee bit longer than otherwise. Not long, though. Old Monacle Boy ain't no great shakes.

I was watching Peruvian football this week while it was on, so saw more than usual (it's very slow, Peru)
Et in Arcadia Ego.

General football writing here
My faviroute`s are Ola, Kristina. Aliona and Nathalie I couldnt pick just one they all often look incredible, Jeanette does warrant a mention though

Really dont like Tess and Claudia as hosts Brucey might have been camper and cheesier than ever but at least it seemed genuine i`d have preferred Zoe Ball or even better Emma Willis

Monacle boy isnt good but who on earth is voting for Judy Murray?
Strangely I thought Judy Murray was watchable tonight best performance yet

Can see Natalie and Antiques bloke in bottom two, she was dancing like anything trying to make it look good and he was a carpenters dream

Simon Web and Kristina massive improvement and thought Pixie Lott moved magnificently

Liked Ola for all the wrong reasons and the Mrs told me off
Stairs and Lord Snooty like this post
Claudia's daughter got badly burnt in a Halloween accident on Friday. Stood on a lit pumpkin and her costume went up in flames.
Poor kid. Just shows how you shouldn't trust young uns with naked flames.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
The Halloween show was cringeworthy I mean really embarrasing, yet when forced to sit through X-Factor later on the other channel it looked like Citizen Kane

Scott Mills rightly went and I was much happier seeing Zoe Ball than Claudia whose humour is worse than Forsyth`s

Why is Strictly`s result show 40 minutes and X-Factor`s about two hours? I mean what right has someone who films there live performance before the show and uses auto tune to hide her lack of talent who cant even hear when singers are out of pitch or now that they are good or not?
Louis Walsh looked like he was bouncing on a Bike without a saddle the whole program,I guess the wrongs of X-factor should be another thread
Lord Snooty likes this post
Alison rightly went last night but who is voting to keep Judy Murray ???

Not the most entertaining show although Frankie Bridge did look particuarly gorgeous, more interesting was the gossip about Ola bullying her partner Steve

Shame that Claudia is back next week as Zoe Ball is a lot better

Best for me was the amazing pins on Darcy

Looking forward to Blackpool next week
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »