Thread Rating:
RIFC
(26-03-2016, 15:13)Fredstersafool Wrote: No newco did

Laugh You're a comedy imbecile. Laugh

(26-03-2016, 15:19)supercooper Wrote: The fine will be paid regardless.

Yup, no doubts over that. Be interesting to find out who leaked the info though.
You at the game today Trus??
(26-03-2016, 15:54)Fredstersafool Wrote: You at the game today Trus??

You threatening women today ?

(26-03-2016, 15:30)Trusevich Wrote:
(26-03-2016, 15:13)Fredstersafool Wrote: No newco did

Laugh You're a comedy imbecile. Laugh

(26-03-2016, 15:19)supercooper Wrote: The fine will be paid regardless.

Yup, no doubts over that. Be interesting to find out who leaked the info though.

It certainly will. My money is on Pistol Pete.
(26-03-2016, 15:54)Fredstersafool Wrote: You at the game today Trus??

Yass! I win!  \o/
supercooper and El Car like this post
All being well, this will force Mike Ashley to divest himself of all his interests in Rangers.

Skysports - Football League to talk to Newcastle owner Mike Ashley over Rangers interests
AVFC RFC SAFC
I don't see it but hope it happens.
It would seem that they will enjoy their liberty for a while longer!
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scotti...xMJrkPk.97
(14-05-2016, 05:38)Larry-AV Wrote: All being well, this will force Mike Ashley to divest himself of all his interests in Rangers.

Skysports - Football League to talk to Newcastle owner Mike Ashley over Rangers interests

How come ? Ashley has interests in several clubs.

He can dump his shares and still have his contracts in place.
(14-05-2016, 11:30)hibeejim21 Wrote:
(14-05-2016, 05:38)Larry-AV Wrote: All being well, this will force Mike Ashley to divest himself of all his interests in Rangers.

The contract he has with the club is a conflict of interest, as it means he has a controlling interest in the club. Therefore the Football league are investigating all aspects of his involvement.
(14-05-2016, 11:30)hibeejim21 Wrote:

It's not just about shares. Because the voting rights of MASH are doubled when financial decisions are made he has financial control over an arm of Rangers that Rangers have the majority share in.

Fnancial control of another club is a breach.

W shouldn't have repaid the loan so early as lending money to another club or being owed money - obviously not transfer fees - is also a breach. 

It be noted that sanctions have to be agreed at an AGM or EGM of the football league clubs.

How disliked is Ashley and how many football league clubs has he shafted over shirt sales etc in the past?

He's not well liked, but, while I'm interested in the outcome, I'm not banking on the EFL riding to Rangers assistance. 
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »