Thread Rating:
RIFC
once again in the daily retard poops, it wid appear tae be a' depending on funding. none o' her direct quotes that have been printed mention 2017.
No worries Paignton.
(09-03-2016, 11:01)Fredstersafool Wrote: Glib and shameful liar.

What we have to remember here folks, is that people like Fredster use these sound bites as nothing more than a stick to beat Rangers fans with.

He has no interest in what the judge actually said (if he did he wouldn't have made the schoolboy error of getting it so badly arse over tit) or the context behind it (King was convicted of a form of tax evasion which already automatically by definition indicates a sizeable level of deceit. Further comment isn't necessary; the judge's comments were made in a tax court, not a court of law where the judge wouldn't be able to pass opinion on the character of the accused in any way) or the lasting gravity of the effects of the judge's words i.e., none at all - King still qualifies to be a Company Director both in the UK and SA, despite the withering opinions of the SA judge concerned.

Dave King lost a tax dispute. He came to a settlement with SARS which both parties were amicable with. Strip away the hyperbole and that really is the size of the story.

Fred just wants to have a go, and will use whatever he can get his hands on to do so. He doesn't even care how stupid he looks by continuing to do so. His whole reason for being here is to have a pop at Rangers and Rangers fans. We shouldn't forget that.
So you'll be ok because you're no a Rangers fan.

I got one word wrong Trus if that amounts to be so badly wrong ok.

He's a thief.

No I don't, the man is a proven liar so until the accounts are produced then there's a chance he could be lying

Once again you're no a rangers fan,so I canny really take any yer pish seriously.
Fredstersafool Wrote:So you'll be ok because you're no a Rangers fan.

He's a thief.

No I don't, the man is a proven liar so until the accounts are produced then there's a chance he could be lying

Once again you're no a rangers fan,so I canny really take any yer pish seriously.

Walloper.
Yes you are.
(09-03-2016, 15:13)Trusevich Wrote: His whole reason for being here is to have a pop at Rangers and Rangers fans. We shouldn't forget that.

(09-03-2016, 15:40)Fredstersafool Wrote: So you'll be ok because you're no a Rangers fan.

He's a thief.

One of the finest examples of QED I've ever seen. Doh

Q: Why is a Hearts fan even here when there's no other Hearts fans to talk about Hearts to?
So he can talk to other fans,move over Trus you don't enter that bracket.
A: To have a go at Rangers and Rangers fans.

QED.

Every time.
But your no included,
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »