Thread Rating:
Livingston v Hibs - 13/02/16
Win our game in hand and we still have a chance. A lot of games to be played.

Richie is right though,Stubbs was making the right subs to come on and he took the wrong guy off and left it 15 mins too late.

Meant "but he took wrong guy off"
Agreed Jim. Lot of points to play for. I was only disputing the theory if we won all our games we are Champions.
"FOREVER UNITED"
I said quite a while ago that whoever wins the winter season will win the title and this was a typical, dour winter match in difficult conditions and a ref, Alan Muir, who was as rank as the match itself! It's a chance gone and the scoring chances were there for Hibs to take a lead and hold on to it - just get the win and move on! No Malonga who normally  'does the biz' v the Lions and Stokes did not emulate that skill tonight. However, an accusing finger must be pointed at Jason and Dagnall who wanted to touch the ball in similar scoring circumstances rather than kick the ball sharply in to a gaping Livy goal net from 2-3 yards!  Cool Both opportunities set up from great crosses and wrong decisions made by both players. Re the derby match, that will take care of itself in front of about 18k Hibs fans and I expect Fonts to return and likewise McGeouch if fit.
Teams are really fighting for everything now mate,plenty of twists to come.
Frustrating,especially when we didn't get more pace on the park earlier with passes getting overhit on that surface.
You're absolutely right hibeejim. These kinda teams are fighting for their lives and Rangers similarly got a fright v a battling lowly Wasps side. The shit conditions are also a leveller and that won't likely change too much in the coming weeks
Rangers were wasteful today, the fact Hibs failed to take advantage spoke volumes.
But you had your 'rats just won uz ra league so it huz' moment weeks ago so it doesn't speak anything.

We are not going to win every game and neither are you.

(14-02-2016, 01:07)0762 Wrote: You're absolutely right hibeejim. These kinda teams are fighting for their lives and Rangers similarly got a fright v a battling lowly Wasps side. The shit conditions are also a leveller and that won't likely change too much in the coming weeks

Sevco and falkirk have both dropped points at livingston. These games are not easy.

We were tired looking and poor but the conditions were barely playable.
Regardless of that Jim that's a real opportunity missed and games are running out
I guess we will have to see Fred. They still have to play us and Falkirk away no? We still have a game in hand. Difficult stranger things have happened.
Not saying it's impossible but you Canny pass up opportunities they have a huge goal difference too
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »