Thread Rating:
Happy New Year, Folks
A great big, fat (ah....no -I meant 'well proportioned, big boned') Happy New Year to all on this great board, and continuing thanks to stairs and Ska'd for keeping it the BEST! Thumb up Thumb up

Hope we get rewarded now with better, more attacking football AND the prospect of looking down the leagues at both Wolves AND Villa come May!

(....AND - don't go, DD and silver Blush )
Stairs and BaggieMan like this post
Drewks - Happy New Year to you and everyone on this site.

It is a great community with a variety of opinions but a common passion for football and the club.

I'd hate anyone to leave because of differences of opinion or indeed frustration with their club.
drewks, BaggieMan, Baggievicar And 1 others like this post
Happy New Year everyone!

SOTV!  Big Grin
Happy New Year from Scotland. Lang may yer lum reek ?
A Very Happy, Healthy New Year to you all and may our football be great !

Smile
Stairs likes this post
Happy New Year to everybody.

Best wishes to you and your families and whatever the new year brings football wise it could be worse just look at the villa....and laugh !
Heart
talkSAFT and Stairs like this post
Happy New Year to y'all Baggies from across the pond!!!
Stairs likes this post
I will wish you all a happy New year, hoping everyone has a great prosperous 2016. I won't see it in, I am off to bed in a couple of hours, I am up at 4am to start work at 6am. I have to drive into london, no trains early enough and hope I can get thorough the cordons ..... only good news, I am into my last calender year before retirement.

One and all, a happy New year, have a drink for me, don't get me drunk I have work.
Stairs likes this post
A Happy Prosperous and hopefully Victorious New Year to one and all
Stairs likes this post
Blessings, guys.
Stairs likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »