Thread Rating:
RIFC
There was no point that's my point!

Anyway enjoy the Rangers game, no doubt you will be tuning in. Only here to see the Rangers!
(19-12-2015, 14:17)supercooper Wrote: There was no point that's my point!

Anyway enjoy the Rangers game, no doubt you will be tuning in. Only here to see the Rangers!

Yeah but worthing was making an interesting point,and i was responding to that. Thats kind of how things are meant to work on a forum,minus your usual over defensive claptrap!
Nothing defensive at all you made a disingenuous statement without revealing the full facts, but obviously that was needed to make what you thought was a point. Anyway i bid you good day.
It wasn't relevant because i wasn't suggesting that rangers weren't going to pay the loan back - you took that particular ball and needlessly ran with it.

Good day to you.
You referenced we hadn't paid it, Rangers never said they had paid it. No ball was ran with. And thank you.
Mike Ashley (Sports Direct) loan repaid.

Rangers FC - Club Statement
AVFC RFC SAFC
http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/rang...atement-2/

The recent lenders are listed in this statement.
08/01/2016 : Funding offer from supporters group 'Rangers First' ... not required atm.

Rangers FC - Rangers International Football Club Statement
AVFC RFC SAFC
Yeah, the loans will be converted to shares to ensure control by the lending group.
Its a good sign that the club didn't need to access their cash, but i cant help thinking the supporters group could have made their offer without going public on it. Having said that i thought Rangers handled it well.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »