Thread Rating:
RIFC
Most of this seems quite unclear to me. I believe the loans were with MASH, not Sports Direct, so a legal team representing Sports Direct has no business commenting on them. I'm also not sure why this legal team was talking about 'the club' waiting to receive money. Again I don't see how or why it is their place to talk about a different entity.

Laugh Laugh Laugh  Priceless stuff.
Bottom line is nae loan has been repaid and the lying King lives on. Sucks the hoards in as usual . January looms as said previously, and scorned by some twat, but he is back in court. King, dirty lying prick.
HHGH
(11-12-2015, 22:03)TIN TIN Wrote: Bottom line is nae loan has been repaid and the lying King lives on. Sucks the hoards in as usual . January looms as said previously, and scorned by some twat, but he is back in court. King, dirty lying prick.

Best thing for scottish fitba is goodbye to him,murray(s) and ashley. Its the best we can hope for.
(11-12-2015, 22:03)hibeejim21 Wrote: Most of this seems quite unclear to me. I believe the loans were with MASH, not Sports Direct, so a legal team representing Sports Direct has no business commenting on them. I'm also not sure why this legal team was talking about 'the club' waiting to receive money. Again I don't see how or why it is their place to talk about a different entity.

It really is, but I suppose that's what you get when you hire a minimum wage legal team.
(11-12-2015, 23:02)El Car Wrote:
(11-12-2015, 22:03)hibeejim21 Wrote: Most of this seems quite unclear to me. I believe the loans were with MASH, not Sports Direct, so a legal team representing Sports Direct has no business commenting on them. I'm also not sure why this legal team was talking about 'the club' waiting to receive money. Again I don't see how or why it is their place to talk about a different entity.

It really is, but I suppose that's what you get when you hire a minimum wage legal team.

mmm.hmmm  Laugh
(11-12-2015, 22:03)TIN TIN Wrote: Bottom line is nae loan has been repaid and the lying King lives on. Sucks the hoards in as usual . January looms as said previously, and scorned by some twat, but he is back in court. King, dirty lying prick.

Can nae see why it hasnae been repaid, glib and shameless assured the loyal masses that the 5 mill took less than an hour tae collect and he surely widnae be telling por....oh, hang on a minute

(11-12-2015, 20:53)El Car Wrote: Most of this seems quite unclear to me. I believe the loans were with MASH, not Sports Direct, so a legal team representing Sports Direct has no business commenting on them. I'm also not sure why this legal team was talking about 'the club' waiting to receive money. Again I don't see how or why it is their place to talk about a different entity.

Could the club being referred to no' be rangers as in in rangers are waiting tae receive money tae finish repaying the loan
I assume it is Rangers, I just mean this legal team has no business commenting on things from Rangers' point of view, or from the point of view of any company that hasn't specifically employed them for this particular case.
(12-12-2015, 13:53)El Car Wrote: I assume it is Rangers, I just mean this legal team has no business commenting on things from Rangers' point of view, or from the point of view of any company that hasn't specifically employed them for this particular case.
Normally ye would be right in assuming that El Car but if Rangers QC or whoever has categorically stated that the 5 mill has been repaid, and it hasnae, then I think Ashley's team are quite within their rights tae produce evidence refuting this
Looks like Charlie boy is at it again!

https://t.co/9zwELRGufy

Sick
Not surprising.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »