Thread Rating:
RIFC
(11-12-2015, 18:25)Fredstersafool Wrote: Woof! Woof! Woof, woof woof woof!

Laugh
No way is that a yam.way too intelligent.

(11-12-2015, 18:05)Trusevich Wrote: I see. Looks like, thanks to HibbeeJim, scabby ould dogs can develop the skills to sing and converse on the internet yet don't appear to have developed any semblance of intelligence with which to use them.

Interesting case study.

That twenty is still "resting" in your account eh?

Dave kingesque patter.
See practice makes perfect Trus has learned he's a dog
(11-12-2015, 18:34)hibeejim21 Wrote: That twenty is still "resting" in your account eh?

Dave kingesque patter.

The twenty is resting in my wallet.

It won't be for long though. Friday Five O' Clock Club beckons.
Sewing bee is it ??
Regarding the £5M loan, as there are now conflicting claims in Court in this matter, I will treat this like a player transfer and await official confirmation on Rangers' website.

Skysports - Rangers have not repaid £5m loan, say Mike Ashley's legal team
AVFC RFC SAFC
Sounds like games being played,surely it would jus be better to sit down and talk it out or has it gone beyond that possibility??
Who would have thought Dave king would be economic with the truth? Amazing.
Most of this seems quite unclear to me. I believe the loans were with MASH, not Sports Direct, so a legal team representing Sports Direct has no business commenting on them. I'm also not sure why this legal team was talking about 'the club' waiting to receive money. Again I don't see how or why it is their place to talk about a different entity.

SCO - this is the sort of reason why King described it as an embarrassment for Ashley. At first I didn't get why the judgement alone prompted that comment, but I think it's clear he was talking based on the judge's comments to Ashley's legal team and the amount of money he spent on what was a paper-thin claim and seriously suspect advice and legal representation. Ashley made some stupid comments about King breaching the gagging order but rather than admitting that he took it all the way to court to be ridiculed by the judge who reportedly told the Rangers counsel not to bother even mounting a defence, such was the worthlessness of Ashley's team's strategy.
He seemed particularly interested in the one sided nature of the co confidentiality clauses.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »