Thread Rating:
RIFC
Followed a bit of it on twatter. Fun morning, I can tell you. Highlight was this superb instance of self-realisation:
Quote:Kerrydale Meltdown ‏@KerryFail

Has anybody seen KerryFail on twitter?  Basically a profile that posts quoted from this site and makes us look like obsessed wankers.

(Kerrydale Meltdown is a twitter profile that posts - anonymous - posts from the venereal Kerrydale Street Celtic fans' forum. It's always a barrel of laughs after they've been humiliated in Europe, or after they've crowd-sourced a fellow fan to report on the court proceedings and the result doesn't go their expected, rightfully deserved, way for example.)
And the 5 million has been repaid.

What now?

I wonder if the judge had to stay behind for a full body search?

I had a look at that twatter feed: the usual nutters.

"can we crowd fund our own Judge" - they just don't understand how it all works.
Confirmation of what Worthing posted (above).

10/12/2015 : More from the High Court today :

During proceedings, it was also revealed a £5m loan owed to Ashley by Rangers had been paid back in full on Wednesday.

Skysports - Mike Ashley 'humiliated' claims Rangers chairman Dave King
AVFC RFC SAFC
Not completely vindicated and could still come to trial in January! said the judge. The lying King not quite off the hook just yet. Good job in paying back the loan mind you, probably with another loan TBH
HHGH
This seemed to be a frivolous lawsuit that the judge came to a wuick verdict on but he was also clear that King must now divulge anything more than he has done so far. I am really not getting how this humiliates Ashley though, this was just a side show to the main event later.
(11-12-2015, 00:47)TIN TIN Wrote: Not completely vindicated and could still come to trial in January! said the judge. The lying King not quite off the hook just yet.

That's a load of utter bollocks. The 'January trial' mentioned only by a rabid, crowd-sourced, pretendy-journo has nothing to do with King and only concerns the injunction itself. The pretendy-journo realised he'd made an arse of it and deleted his tweet in embarrassment.

You should check your sources before letting your fantastical imagination spout shite. Seriously.
TheWorthinGer likes this post
According to STV grant  sportsdirects counsel has said the loan has not been repaid.

And the judge confirms he has never been a mason and that king "should have kept it zipped yesterday" in response to all the news articles.  Laugh Laugh

Bizarre stuff.
Aye, some of it is mental. I'm liking this judge though - very colourful and speaks his mind. Doesn't suffer fools gladly by the sound of it. Thumb up
hibeejim21 Wrote:According to STV grant  sportsdirects counsel has said the loan has not been repaid.

And the judge confirms he has never been a mason and that king "should have kept it zipped yesterday" in response to all the news articles.  Laugh Laugh

Bizarre stuff.

Got a link?
It all comes from the crowd-sourced pretendy-journo.

Now, I'm not saying it's not true. I am however casting doubt on the veracity of it.

Same guy says that "Counsel said it had not been repaid and he had been informed by RFC they were awaiting collection of £500k."
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »