Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
CC will need to use all his management skills if there is interest and we say no!! You can't blame any player for wanting to progress and their focus will be affected. You have to hope they act like Stones at Everyon did rather than Berahino at West Brom when there was a ton of transfer talk about them.
I think we will hold on to all our players come the summer maybe add a few and then everything will be re-evaluated players wise at end of campaign. Any news of our committee growing or are we still CC, DC and Roeder ?
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, you need a team....
As far as I know there have been no appointments. For someone eho was slated a bit when he came, Roeder must be doing a good job to be the only one to have kept his position on the committee!!
How much would we get for Nuhiu?

Seriously.
"God Save the King."
how much is a ford pick up truck worth ?
(05-12-2015, 22:17)peiowl Wrote: How much would we get for Nuhiu?

Seriously.

A £5 meal deal  Whistle
and complicated
FA Cup 3rd round draw sees us at home to Fulham, not a bad draw but not a good one either!!! Blunts get Man Utd away, that should allow them to concentrate on the league then!!
(07-12-2015, 21:27)St Charles Owl Wrote: FA Cup 3rd round draw sees us at home to Fulham, not a bad draw but not a good one either!!!  Blunts get Man Utd away, that should allow them to concentrate on the  league then!!

And possibly the return of SG who will play for 0-0 and a replay Doh
(07-12-2015, 21:53)Washington Wrote:
(07-12-2015, 21:27)St Charles Owl Wrote: FA Cup 3rd round draw sees us at home to Fulham, not a bad draw but not a good one either!!!  Blunts get Man Utd away, that should allow them to concentrate on the  league then!!

And possibly the return of SG who will play for 0-0 and a replay Doh

Yes, just saw he is odd on favorite for the Fulham job.  They are poor at the moment but once again we could see ourselves laying a team with a new manager and all that brings!!!
Read my lips.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE CUP.

[Image: th?id=OIP.M84133262ae370e2890a6f71647965e94H0&pid=15.1]
"God Save the King."
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed