Thread Rating:
The gambling/betting thread
Thurnscoe, based on what is going on with RM, you might want to pick up your winnings quickly!!! It looks like they have fielded an ineligible player, Cherysev, who had picked up three bookings in last seasons competition and was suspended for this game and he scored the first goal tonight. Looks like they might be disqualified for this mistake!!!

Get down to the bookies now!!!!!
oooh shit didnt know that. it's online bookies so will cash out. surely that game will just be voided though s should still be about £400 if it is
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
(03-12-2015, 01:03)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote: oooh shit didnt know that. it's online bookies so will cash out. surely that game will just be voided though s should still be about £400 if it is

MS may be able to shed some light on what happens in situations like this, but as you say I would get it cashed now that its a final score and take your money!!  You could of course offset it by putting a bet on them being disqualified and win which either way it goes!!
Hero World Challenge:

Brooks Koepka 22/1

Nedbank:

Byeong-Hun An 16/1
Thongchai Jaidee 28/1
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(01-12-2015, 17:22)madsteve Wrote: Nedbank Golf Challenge

A quality 30 man field here with Stenson & Grace leading the market at single figure prices. I prefer to take them on.

I see the course as one that favours GIR & Putting players.

Danny Willett 13/1

Won here 12 months ago on debut after a shaky first round. Ideally suited by the course & probably the best value.

Matt Fitzpatrick 16/1

Ideally suited by the course & the most consistent player on the tour. No course history but going for a Sheffield double this week.

Hero World Challenge

This has moved to a new course so no course form to go on. The Albany Course in the Bahamas is supposed to play like a links course so I am going to side with Adam Scott at 18/1 here in a quality field.

Speith is a strong favourite at 7/2 with Dustin Johnson 7/1 & Justin Rose 8/1. Think Scott is the best value in a quality field.

Nedbank Golf Challenge - Round One

Danny Willett 13/1 - -5 Third

Matt Fitzpatrick 16/1 -3 Tied 6th
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Hero World Challenge - Day One

Adam Scott 18/1 -5 Tied 4th
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Football League Bets

Ipswich v Middlesbrough (Friday)

Bet Two Points on Under 10.5 Corners at 4/5

More to follow.....................
Southeyowl likes this post
(03-12-2015, 01:06)St Charles Owl Wrote:
(03-12-2015, 01:03)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote: oooh shit didnt know that. it's online bookies so will cash out. surely that game will just be voided though s should still be about £400 if it is

MS may be able to shed some light on what happens in situations like this, but as you say I would get it cashed now that its a final score and take your money!!  You could of course offset it by putting a bet on them being disqualified and win which either way it goes!!

Real Madrid have been disqualified from the Copa Del Ray after fielding an ineligible player.  I hope you collected your winnings Thurny!!!
Should be all right because most bookies let the match outcome stand.

Bolton v Cardiff

Bet Four Points on Under 2.5 Goals at 1.73

Leeds v Hull City

Bet Five Points on Under 2.5 Goals at 1.88

Rotherham v Wolves

Bet Six Points on Under 10 Corners (DNB) 1.875
Southeyowl likes this post
got paid out yesterday so it's all good Big Grin
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »