Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
the other thread is apparently for pei's shite canadian stuff. could d with a thread for anything but football and pei Laugh
Imre varadi likes this post
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
I Pressed the like button cos peiwol gets on my xxxx nerves with his 1960s thinking stupid old tosser !!
But you've just changed your byline to "I love pei he's the best." Are you feeling alright, imre? It is imre isn't it? You don't have an evil spirit lurking away in your noggin, do you? Huh

You could try an exorcist. Whistle
"God Save the King."
Getting this thread back to football, the latest fees paid to agents by clubs have been announced covering Oct 2014 - Sept 2015. Liverpool top the list with payments of 14m and Cardiff top the Championship list, we are 14th in the list. Obviously the teams that have been in the prem and are on parachute payments have much higher fees, but a couple of teams on transfer embargos, Forest and Blackburn, are considerably higher than other non-ex-prem teams.

CLUB TOTAL PAYMENTS TO AGENTS

Sky Bet Championship

Cardiff City - £2,828,133
Fulham - £2,735,336
Reading - £2,391,666
QPR - £2,361,742
Hull City- £1,813,919
Nottingham Forest - £1,440,730
Burnley - £1,363,831
Blackburn Rovers - £1,254,610
Derby County - £1,102,071
Bolton Wanderers -£964,869
Brighton & Hove Albion - £912,421
Middlesbrough - £850,285
Wolverhampton Wanderers - £849,600
Sheffield Wednesday - £792,203
Leeds United - £786,897
MK Dons - £672,371
Charlton Athletic - £656,759
Brentford - £600,636
Birmingham City - £443,570
Huddersfield Town - £429,343
Ipswich Town - £261,347
Bristol City - £231,316
Preston North End - £194,961
Rotherham United - £185,430

Total - £26,124,044
Vultures are going to increase their fee's annually I'm sure.

noblot are in real trouble. Haven't paid their players this month and are almost certain to go down, battled a point out against Brentford.

It doesn't seem so long ago their fans giving us shit on 606 about how the mighty Bolton would never be below the likes of Sheffield Wednesday. Well, they'll be below Sheffield United soon. Laugh
Imre varadi, consilio, St Charles Owl And 1 others like this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
I liked your post statesider because they gave us so much shit on that old 606 !! they started to sound like leeds fans ? couldnt happen to a nicer set of wankers , with a thug heading there attack !!!
(01-12-2015, 03:34)Statesideowl Wrote: Vultures are going to increase their fee's annually I'm sure.

noblot are in real trouble. Haven't paid their players this month and are almost certain to go down, battled a point out against Brentford.

It doesn't seem so long ago their fans giving us shit on 606 about how the mighty Bolton would never be below the likes of Sheffield Wednesday. Well, they'll be below Sheffield United soon. Laugh

Even back then though there were some of them worried about the amount of debt owed to Eddie Davies that the club was building up, but they never really thought they would really need to worry about it.  Of course they truly hated us for simply appointing Megson and it was such a shame when by the time he got us moving upwards 606 had closed down and we had moved to a different site from them.  We could really take the piss out of them now!!!
It would make for some enjoyable banter, wouldn't it? Just goes to show how quickly things can go pear shaped when the cash runs out. Something we've experienced.

Too right Imre. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch!
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Brighton announce loss of 10.4 million !! the way i see it , is either they go up this season or they will be going down to the pub leagues again the next !! cos there chairman is making a mandy quote by saying we respect ffp rules and weve got this to spend and thats your lot !!

FFP rules what a waste of xxxx time thats been aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!! every xxxx that broke them paid a xxxx bung and carried on !! will it change though once platini and sepp twatter are behind bars ?
Brown envelopes passed backwards make the world go around.

The best days of football are pretty much over ( in the sense we used to know it) it's steadily become big business in the last decade or two. I'd expect the current trend we have been seeing to continue. Soon the older generation will be gone and it'll be completely normal for people to think we've always had playoffs and the rest of the smoke and mirror bullshit.
Imre varadi likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed