Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!! Turkey and football day, American style!!!
Washington likes this post
(26-11-2015, 19:50)St Charles Owl Wrote: Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!  Turkey and football day, American style!!!

Turkey is bad enough once year without eating it twice. Like humping a dry fat girl. Imre would know. He's prob done a few thousand  Smile and for sure Thurnscoe is at it every week being a student  Big Grin
Imre varadi and Maddix like this post
(26-11-2015, 20:23)dubaiowl Wrote:
(26-11-2015, 19:50)St Charles Owl Wrote: Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!  Turkey and football day, American style!!!

Turkey is bad enough once year without eating it twice. Like humping a dry fat girl. Imre would know. He's prob done a few thousand  Smile and for sure Thurnscoe is at it every week being a student  Big Grin

I always stick a gammon joint in with the turkey  Cool
and complicated
(26-11-2015, 20:23)dubaiowl Wrote:

We don't do turkey at Christmas if we do it at thanksgiving.  More than likely we will do a leg of lamb and maybe a duck.  A lot of yanks do something different for Xmas now as well. 
Lamb here for Xmas..

Just returned from the in laws... Thanksgiving.. It doesn't go down so well here on Indian land Laugh
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Christmas dinner is shite, apart from them bacon and sausage thingy's, and just something that you have to put up with whilst looking forward to the roast beef on New Years day Cool
and complicated
I see Brighton and Birmingham have strengthened to try stay in the top 6. Wilson is a promising talent for Brighton.
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, you need a team....
pozole is xmas food here and mole !!!
I bet imre eats tacos and snorts cocaine off p3ssy for Xmas. Unlike me thats stuck in a sand pit eating a shite xmas dinner paying through the roof for a beer. To be fair at least you can gets smashed here and conveniently the prophet decided it was his bday on xmas eve this year so gave me a day off. Ill remember to eat some pork to celebrate for sure.
Maddix and Imre varadi like this post
Shouldn't all this food talk be on the other thread!

Chicken all the way for me at Christmas. Aren't we lucky that our Lord and Saviour was born at the same time as pagan mid-winter!
You know nothing, Jacko
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed