Thread Rating:
Mark Warburton
John Collins was pretty much laughed out of Easter rd.

Not so,collins was a club legend and he won a trophy for hibs.lets see what warbiola wins.
Revisionism in action. Doh

By the way, McCoist hadn't been at Rangers for about six months by the time Warburton arrived and we'd had 2 others managers in that period so I doubt he had much to say about McCoist's methods. And Durrant is one of only a couple of coaches Warburton retained so he must be doing something right. Maybe it's your hearing or your source that's the problem.
I didn't say warburton criticised mccoist's methods,but it's no secret he was shocked at the players fitness levels for instance when he arrived.

There is no problem here,apart from your oversensitivity.
(21-11-2015, 10:58)hibeejim21 Wrote: John Collins was pretty much laughed out of Easter rd.

Not so,collins was a club legend and he won a trophy for hibs.lets see what warbiola wins.

More than Stubbs
(20-11-2015, 18:52)hibeejim21 Wrote: An absolute balloon Fred. His training sessions were the stuff of comedy legend. How Durrant is still in a job incredible from what I've heard.

Warburton was allegedly stunned at what he found,but so was stubbs to be fair.

It's not exactly absolutely clear that the second part of your post there apparently has nothing at all to do with the first part.
Warburton's now got the chance to show what he can do when things are not going your way as much as they were. Pressure is on from Hibs, they are the form team currently and from what I read on here your form is patchy at best and has been for a few games. Time for him to earn his money as they say!!
This shows MW's professional approach to the game.
It is in stark contrast to the money driven gimmickry of the SPFL hierarchy !

Rangers FC - Format Changes Concern Warburton
AVFC RFC SAFC
17/12/2015 : Mark Warburton agrees with Falkirk's Manager Peter Houston and supports a 16 team SPFL1 (SPL).
That would leave 26 SPFL teams at the lower level(s), maybe in two divisions, so bring in some Highland and Lowland league clubs to create two more 16 team divisions ?
A Division with 16 teams would have 30 games, 15 home, 15 away, per team per season.

Rangers FC - Manager Backs League Revamp
AVFC RFC SAFC
Not sure teams would give up the revenue loss from three less home games per season. That revenue would need to be picked up from somewhere else, but it amounts to 17% of their current revenue so will cause a problem.
Play each other twice and then split into two/three smaller leagues
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »