Thread Rating:
RIFC
I don't I won't it's called freedom of speech,there's just so much crap flying around Sevco that it's hard to ignore.
(19-11-2015, 01:52)struth Wrote: seems a pity hearts fans and the others feel the need to post more about Rangers and stir it at same time than post about their own team that are having a great season. Hibs are doing well to but that need to abuse their self felt enemy is there always.
I have to say I dont understand it, but guess I was brought up in a differing era and would prefer to talk about my own team 95 % of the time

Oh gies peace ffs.The hibs fans are talking plenty about their club.Come over and join in, have a go if you fancy it too. Lord knows coopers been holding his own over there just fine. 

Its a fitba forum,if someone steps out of line the moderator should deal with it.
Jim yer no allowed to have a say on Sevco as everything is lies,you have to remember they NEVER put the boot in when other clubs had troubles lol hypocrites
(19-11-2015, 01:52)struth Wrote: seems a pity hearts fans and the others feel the need to post more about Rangers and stir it at same time than post about their own team that are having a great season. Hibs are doing well to but that need to abuse their self felt enemy is there always.
I have to say I dont understand it, but guess I was brought up in a differing era and would prefer to talk about my own team 95 % of the time

I don't know how many times I've tried to get these people to talk about the football. It is after all, all we signed up here for - to get away from the endless shite from the obsessed.

But all that's happened is the accents have changed, ken.

Maroon himself summed it all up perfectly: -

(09-11-2015, 23:48)Maroon 1 Wrote: totally fair to say Coop that we meet up on here to beat up on your club over this issue

When you look at it, that's pretty sad behaviour.
Who's ken??
(19-11-2015, 14:23)Trusevich Wrote:

I don't know how many times I've tried to get these people to talk about the football. It is after all, all we signed up here for - to get away from the endless shite from the obsessed.

But all that's happened is the accents have changed, ken.

Maroon himself summed it all up perfectly: -

(09-11-2015, 23:48)Maroon 1 Wrote: totally fair to say Coop that we meet up on here to beat up on your club over this issue

When you look at it, that's pretty sad behaviour.

This thread looks to me like it's for talk about rangers off the park - if you dont want hibs fans on here discussing that  then i for one would respect that.
Discussing it is fine, that's not the issue. Coming on here for the sole reason of winding people up, or having a go at Rangers, is a different matter altogether.
I for one would be happy to discuss without the bile.
St Charles Owl likes this post
(19-11-2015, 15:21)Trusevich Wrote: Discussing it is fine, that's not the issue. Coming on here for the sole reason of winding people up, or having a go at Rangers, is a different matter altogether.

(19-11-2015, 15:56)supercooper Wrote: I for one would be happy to discuss without the bile.

I agree with Jim regarding the subject in this particular thread.  While this thread is about a football club, its not about the football.  Trus, I would also say that winding opposing fans up is also partly what forums are for, so see no problem with that.  But you alluded to it, and supercooper hits that nail on the head, its the name calling and abuse that gets posted that spoils the debate or even the winding up (sorry, can I use those words on a Rangers forum!! Whistle ) and that for me is what needs to stop from both sides!!  Feel free to make a point, have a go, take the piss, even laugh out loud at the  opposition, just do it as you would if you were face to face in a pub having a pint, not behind a keyboard!!
Maroon 1 likes this post
(19-11-2015, 14:03)Fredstersafool Wrote: Jim yer no allowed to have a say on Sevco as everything is lies,you have to remember they NEVER put the boot in when other clubs had troubles lol hypocrites
Airdrieonians spring tae mind Smartass
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »