Thread Rating:
RIFC
(16-11-2015, 23:27)Maroon 1 Wrote: Any merit or validity in this?

https://johnjamessite.wordpress.com/2015...ning-plan/

or has this "contributer" to the debate already been discredited ?

Genuine question

I don't really get what the 'cunning plan' part is insofar as the blog is insinuating. King's shares will be worth more or less the amount of money he's invested for them unless there's some sort of significant share price movement beyond the dilution that would occur from any allotment. The only effect of resolutions 9 & 10 is that shares can be bought for cash or in exchange for debt, which has always been the stated plan. In the event of a rights issue Ashley would have to put more money in to the company or see his own shareholding %age decrease.
Maroon 1 likes this post
Thanks for that El Car. Good to be able to get a answer to a question, I can read that stuff with a different eye now
Sometimes right and sometimes wrong, but always certain  Thumb up
This 'John James' character has already been outed as a Celtic fan using the moniker 'Barcabhoy' on twatter and elsewhere. Predictably, he's one of the obsessed doom-mongers that seem to comment on Rangers all the time.

While posing as a Rangers fan, 'John James' managed to ingratiate himself into the company of the estimable Bill McMurdo's RSL group, which was simply a conduit for pro-Ashley/anti-King propaganda, until the cover was blown and McMurdo was revealed as being in the employ of PR company Mediahouse. The RSL website was promptly closed down, with all of it's daft claims and predictions of impending doom deleted.

It's no surprise that El Car can easily pick holes in that blog post. 'John James' is an idiot, El Car isn't.

Even Moron1 had his doubts, despite his obvious idiot leanings.
Sounds like you Trus,full of comment on Rangers posing as a Rangers supporter.
Damn, I knew I shouldn't have used the 'idiot' word. Doh

It just attracts them over from the Hearts board. . .
Maroon 1 likes this post
Hhahahahaha
Damn! I must have used it again. . !
Have you tried posting it over there to see if they go back?
I stay away from cesspits as much as I can, mate. Thumb up
Yes Trus you've proven that big time by not ever attending Ibrox.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »