Thread Rating:
RIFC
Like in the previous post I don't hate you are you really that much of an idiot,take yer slippers off get off yer armchair and go outside for a while you might just like being outdoors come back with all that new experience of fresh air in yer head it might just clear it and then maybe just then you'll see things much clearer
Your stream of consciousness is as bereft of sense as it is punctuation.

How about you toddle back off to your own board and talk to all your mates about Hearts for a change.
I wouldn't even entertain him anymore. It's extremely sad that a man of his years, behaves in the manner he does.
But it's ok for you lot to be abusive to me and others but ye font like it back, away an gas yerself moron
If you stayed on your own board and only came here to talk football, you'd be tolerated. But you don't, or you can't.

C'est la vie.
I try but you just shoot down anything that said so feck off
Aw, diddums expects his pish opinions not to be challenged.

Don't talk pish then.
(15-11-2015, 17:52)Fredstersafool Wrote: But it's ok for you lot to be abusive to me and others but ye font like it back, away an gas yerself moron

And like the predictable oaf he is. Right on cue. I'm too busy sunning myself in Mexico to do that.
Lucky b'stard hope you have a nice time.
meanwhile, in other news , the weegie press trying tae unsettle Cummings just like they did wi' watsisname. could this be because hibs are starting tae challenge their darlings, and as mentioned elsewhere, rangers, who at this moment are top o' the league, havnae had any o' their players connected tae other clubs. strange but just too predictable
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »