Thread Rating:
RIFC
(14-11-2015, 13:16)Fredstersafool Wrote: Hd on a second once a **** again I have never said titles should be stripped,try fecking reading my posts idiot

Sorry, I was being hypothetical there. My point was that cheating is endemic in football, mostly on the park. If you (not you specifically) say something has to be done because 'cheating' then that should apply across the board and the punishment should be in the arena on which it occurred. Whatever your take on the EBTs, Rangers unequivocally did not cheat on the park and the commission's finding and punishment were based on that. It was made clear that any punishment should be to the administration of the company alone.

(14-11-2015, 13:34)hibeejim21 Wrote:
(14-11-2015, 13:23)Trusevich Wrote:
(14-11-2015, 13:10)hibeejim21 Wrote: Forgetting of course that the opinions that really count here are the clubs and the fans.

Opinions count for f*ck all. Matters of fact are all that count when breaches (or as in this case, non-breaches) of rules are involved.

Fans and clubs have no rights in it all.

(14-11-2015, 13:20)hibeejim21 Wrote: Ehhh ?

I thought rangers were cleared of all wrongdoing by LNS ?

My opinion on this remains the same,if there is no successful appeal it needs to be looked at again.

LNS cleared Rangers of all accusations of cheating. Nobody has claimed anything else.

Are you getting confused, Jim?

Nail on head,this is precisely why the game is fucked in scotland.

No, the game is fucked in Scotland because the SPL/SPFL and SFA have made a habit of giving in to the demands of the pitchfork mob and because they've always allowed individuals to carry personal agendas into the boardroom, and continue to do so.
Trusevich likes this post
Car I said two or three times there are points for both taking and leaving titles on one hand the players won the titles on the park and deserve there medals and two the clubs (i include hearts again) used financial dodges to put those players on the park and for that they could be stripped
(14-11-2015, 15:26)Fredstersafool Wrote: Car I said two or three times there are points for both taking and leaving titles on one hand the players won the titles on the park and deserve there medals and two the clubs (i include hearts again) used financial dodges to put those players on the park and for that they could be stripped

Fred,

Financial dodges can take many forms, but the most common over time is the rich chairman (owner) funding the otherwise insolvent club out of his own pocket.

This has happened in England and Wales and Scotland ... and probably everywhere where professional football is played.
AVFC RFC SAFC
(14-11-2015, 15:26)Fredstersafool Wrote: Car I said two or three times there are points for both taking and leaving titles on one hand the players won the titles on the park and deserve there medals and two the clubs (i include hearts again) used financial dodges to put those players on the park and for that they could be stripped

Stripping titles because of 'financial dodges'?

Lot of pish.

The punishments for 'financial dodges' are clear - insolvency and the sanctions that go with it. You can't just change the rules and throw in 'title stripping' because it suit you.
It doesn't suit me you prick I'm saying there's a for and against try reading for once arsehole
There is no 'for' argument. The rules in Rangers' case do not allow title stripping
Let's be honest yer lucky to even be in the league favours shown there too
Pish. Away and howl at the moon.
Pish I don't think so,you were only accepted into the then SFL because if the extra finance newco Sevco whatever yer called would bring to those clubs they done themselves and the your club a favour.
It's a rare old day when I tell you to do something, and you oblige without skipping a beat. Cheers!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »