Thread Rating:
RIFC
Its a direct quote

here the context
"Mr Brown then moves on to “the vexed question of the mythical concept of the club.” Lord Doherty states that the “articles of association show Rangers started as a club.”
Brown responded that this changed when Rangers incorporated in 1899. Brown continued: “Sevco Scotland did not buy the club they bought the business and assets of the club. There is a difference between the company and the business assets, but not between a club and a company. A club is an undertaking of it’s owners. As it has neither capacity of personality, no-one can be CEO of a club. The idea that someone can be CEO of an undertaking is just nonsense.”
Brown continued: “I realize that Rangers being the same club is a matter of life and death to some, but it wouldn’t be a proper legal case without the elephant in the room getting mentioned. The team are paid by Sevco, play at a ground owned by Sevco, trained by a manager who is employed by Sevco, fans buy tickets from Sevco. Rangers was a basket of assets that could be sold, but these were not indivisible. The players went one way and the ground another, where is the “club” then?” "

twisting words no Smartass
back to evidence which because you don't accept you just ignore
The CLUB was not sold simple
sorry if that's a matter of life and death to you

the pain you feel is just because you wont accept the truth
Hhahahahaha put the razor blades in a safe place Mrs Trus.
Twisting words, twisting context, you'll twist anything and everything to try to convince yourself that you're right.

As I said, pathetic. And the more you try, the more pathetic you look. Thumb up
Abigail got you in dire need of a comfort blanket today. The players went one way and the ground another, where is the “club” then?”
Players go elsewhere all the time, if that being the case no club would exist.
(13-11-2015, 18:34)Trusevich Wrote: Aye, away and join up with all your Celtic pals to talk about Rangers. You wouldn't dare talk to Rangers fans about Rangers though, would you.

Some moral victor you are. Doh

trus you haven't a clue do you

I talk to rangers fans daily
I go to the pub with them and nothing I say here I wouldn't say to them
Unlike you with your personal abuse and internet hardman act
we all know you are a cowardly lion who calls names and swears from the anonymity of a keyboard
The club is ........................................................................... DEID.
Nothing they say can change what exists, has existed and will exist forever:

Their jealousy, inferiority and stupidity.

Laugh
Oh dear yer needing severe help Trus,please stay away from sharp objects eh??
I have some sympathy with the rangers boys argument being honest, football clubs are an emotional thing...who wants to have invested years of their life following nothing? I would support a side in green playing out of Easter road. That makes sense.

As for Charles he tailors his arguments to suit Charles green and his bank balance. He was a terrible custodian for rangers and many blades fans would say "told you so"

I firmly believe there will be another commission to look into the ebts is on way, i understand the feelings about it here but its the only way to draw a line under it.
(13-11-2015, 18:56)hibeejim21 Wrote: I firmly believe there will be another commission to look into the ebts is on way, i understand the feelings about it here but its the only way to draw a line under it.

I don't think there will be as no new rule breach has occurred. Nothing different has happened because of this latest decision. Only some tax has become liable (under appeal of course).

Even if there is another commission, the only way a line will be drawn under it is if they win. Which they won't.

The only question left is how long are they going to cry over the fact that Rangers didn't cheat and didn't die? Forever?

And they say they're not pathetic. . .
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »