Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
Think we will only know how effective they were when we compare the quality they recruited this summer with what we recruit next summer. At face value, they appear to have recruited pretty well.

Hunt, Wiggins Pudil, Turner, Sasso, Lopez, McGugan, Wallace, Bannan, Sougou, Matias, Joao & Hooper all appear to be decent signings. Only Price & Lachman appear to be below par.

Bannan has had his knee injury assessed and is expected to be out for a few weeks rather than a few months.

Melo had knee surgery last night & has been ruled out for five months.

Hunt is doubtful for next week's match against Huddersfield.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/sheff-wed...-1-7568161
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
injuriesand suspensions like these would have crippled us in previous seasons, thank gosd we seem to have our shit together now. I'd be very happy with ay back up's coming in to replace Bannan, Hunt and Hutchinson
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
Hmm. Not sure I'd want us to be missing Bannan or Hutchinson for more than a couple of games.
You know nothing, Jacko
(13-11-2015, 14:43)Jacko The Flopsy Piglet Wrote: Hmm. Not sure I'd want us to be missing Bannan or Hutchinson for more than a couple of games.

Not  a big Hutch fan. pulls far too many for cards for my liking. much prefer Mcgugan.
"God Save the King."
Melo Hutch & Seme are the options we have for that position. possibly Lee?

Hutch needs a rest, if he played again he would either get a straight red or break his legs. Melo's out for a long time, might not ever see him again?

Which leaves old Seme in contention for Huddersfield. So the back 4 will have their work cut out for them.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(13-11-2015, 14:57)peiowl Wrote:
(13-11-2015, 14:43)Jacko The Flopsy Piglet Wrote: Hmm. Not sure I'd want us to be missing Bannan or Hutchinson for more than a couple of games.

Not  a big Hutch fan. pulls far too many for cards for my liking. much prefer Mcgugan.

Hutch is our best player, class act.  Can't compare him and McGugan they play in different positions and  do a different job. 

Stoke sold out, did everyone get their tickets?
Then I'd take Semi.
"God Save the King."
Hutchinson would very likely be in Chelsea's first team were it not for two things: Being a crock and having a discipline issue.

Full blooded, old skool English style defensive midfielder. He's essentially playing in the wrong era Laugh

Back in the day his challenges would have been considered legal Wink

Either way, he has 8 months left on his contract so we need to be talking to him.
Maddix likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
I agree Hutch gets too many cards but I don't think McGugan can do the same job. Semedo is probably the next best fit for that role but his distribution is nowhere near as good as Hutch's.
You know nothing, Jacko
Semedo not in the same class as Hutchinson, and that's coming from his biggest fan.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed