Thread Rating:
RIFC
And just to add salt to this soup:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/footb...ay-6821547
(12-11-2015, 23:32)Trusevich Wrote: "Threatening to hold people to account" isn't a threat at all, unless those people fear being held to account.

I'd agree....if any other club had publicly said anything remotely related to the subject.
(12-11-2015, 22:08)hibeejim21 Wrote:
(12-11-2015, 21:42)supercooper Wrote: Threaten who? What clubs?

Representatives of other Scottish clubs....to my knowledge no one has said anything.

What's he talking about?

(12-11-2015, 21:48)supercooper Wrote: From whom?

Name names ?

Chris graham just has. Celtic,Aberdeen,Utd and alloa. Car crash stuff from king.

You're correct!! No Scottish football club has officially said a damn thing re Rangers position anyway!! As for Dave King's silly comments, this response was illogical and unnecessary - I perceived blatant goading today from this senior representative of Rangers FC!! What happened to the previous act of contrition re the whole fiasco that has attached itself to his beloved football club?? IMO that contrition was never sincerely evident in the 1st place and no wonder lotsa people in Scottish footie are fed up to the back teeth of Rangers FC and all it's ills, all it's shady associates (past and present) and some of the silliest, embarrassing comments that keep emerging from Ibrox!!! I notice Celtic FC will convene it's AGM fairly soon and it wouldn't surprise me if some Celtic shareholders 'call King's poker hand' and demand that their club formally comments on the whole issue re winning titles in the shady way that Oldco officials did it!! Rangers FC should be striving to build bridges - certain officials of RFC are definitely not trying hard enough and IMO they are treading on dangerous ground if they continue in this vein!! Thumb down
(13-11-2015, 00:26)hibeejim21 Wrote:
(12-11-2015, 23:32)Trusevich Wrote: "Threatening to hold people to account" isn't a threat at all, unless those people fear being held to account.

I'd agree....if any other club had publicly said anything remotely related to the subject.

What difference would that have made?

The fact he hasn't mentioned anyone else means his words only target those who know they have something to be worried about. And they're the ones that should be brought to account.
SPFL board had a meeting to discuss potential ramifications of CoS EBT verdict, therefore 'engaged with the issue'. SPFL BoD made up primarily of representatives of Scottish clubs. In other news, Hibernian fans presumably also fervent Holocaust deniers, only able to communicate in hyperbolic manner.
Its one of the reasons Scottish football is a joke all over the world. Teams that hate from the top mean no movement can be made at the bottom. The slightest mention of something with as they say is a deduct club IE old co has to be turned on the new side as its convenient to the argument. Is it any wonder the EPL wouldn't countenance any link with our clubs ...

PS I aint bothered one way or 'the other. it matters not one iota and if any change of heart by he football authorities happens then it will prove the point ...
Next question? Laugh
St Charles Owl likes this post
At one stage Jonathan Brown, representing the businessman from Yorkshire told the court: “ The team are paid by Sevco, play at a ground owned by Sevco trained by a manager who is employed by Sevco, fans buy tickets from Sevco”

Funny how it was the same club when ole big ands wanted the millions in,now when he's wanting his fees paid it's not,all very confusing.
I'm not at all surprised you're confused Fred.
Well what are you SEVCO or Rangers?? would seem Mr Green knew all along and spun you lot around his big fingers for yer dough,well not you personally Trus we know you put nothing into the club apart from a load of pish on here.
Analysis of the Court of Session decision by Accountancy Live.

For the avoidance of doubt, note the word : 'avoidance'

Rangers Football Club ruling on EBTs ruled as avoidance based on case law
AVFC RFC SAFC
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »