Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/club-...97799.aspx
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Strange decision, wonder if replacements have been sourced?
JUST SAYING LIKE!
Is he ready to go it alone?

http://www.sheffwed.vitalfootball.co.uk/...p?a=421508
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
So that leaves DC, CC and Roeder on the committee or am I missing anyone!! Is Paul Aldgrige still with us?
(12-11-2015, 17:48)St Charles Owl Wrote: So that leaves DC, CC and Roeder on the committee or am I missing anyone!!  Is Paul Aldgrige still with us?

Yes Aldridge is here until the end of this season ....or at least that's the current plan !!!
Clearly been a fallout.
(12-11-2015, 19:07)consilio Wrote: Clearly been a fallout.

What was their area of responsibility within the committee??  If there were issues within the club I would imagine the whole pricing policy and the fan experience on match day are areas where DC was apparently unhappy during the fan forum he recently held.  
The Committee was largely responsible for recruitment. I hear there were disagreements within the Committee but surely that is part of the reason for having a committee - so that a consensus is reached and the excesses of an individual are reigned in.
Maddix likes this post
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
(12-11-2015, 20:14)madsteve Wrote: The Committee was largely responsible for recruitment. I hear there were disagreements within the Committee but surely that is part of the reason for having a committee - so that a consensus is reached and the excesses of an individual are reigned in.

Perhaps actually reaching a concensus was part of the problem and in the meantime 'targets' went elsewhere. Also, maybe DC is looking to widen the player search beyond the knowledge of those who were dismissed ?  The club statement made some comment on now having built up global awareness and contacts.
I don't think anybody will be losing any sleep now that they've left.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed