Thread Rating:
RIFC
(11-11-2015, 18:24)Fredstersafool Wrote: What's the point of reading it further he clearly says it doesn't make him right.

How can you gauge any truth from the guy if he doesn't know if he's right?? his words Trus not mine you posted the articles for reading iv'e seen enough.

I posted the articles, Fred, not Trus.
Trus quoted my post, which had obviously got overlooked by you in all the off-topic stuff about the boy and the coach !!!
Interesting to see that you 'know' enough already to not need to read the articles.
AVFC RFC SAFC
Sorry Larry,sorry Trus.

Larry I have given Trus my reason ,try reading it before you get yer two bobs worth in.
(11-11-2015, 18:51)Larry-AV Wrote: I posted the articles, Fred, not Trus.
Trus quoted my post, which had obviously got overlooked by you in all the off-topic stuff about the boy and the coach !!!
Interesting to see that you 'know' enough already to not need to read the articles.

He's scared that he'll learn that his views are fundamentally wrong. Either that or there are long words involved.
I'm no scared at all and trying to badger me wi that won't work,.
Ok. I don't think anyone will take you seriously if you show such wilful ignorance of a subject that you moralise so much about.

Your choice.
I don't have to read it cause you say haha
Nope, your choice. The fact you needed to make that choice says a lot. Most people would welcome an impartial view.
Correct it's my choice so we'll end it there.
[Image: latestcb20120821162206.jpg.png]
TheWorthinGer likes this post
Here he is the man that walks shite all over his carpet because he reuses to look at the soles of his shoes when he smells shite.

It's an Edinburgh thing.

On another note: Ashley takes SFA to court over decision to allow King to take director/chairman post at Rangers.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34788722

He loves a lawsuit this boy.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »