Thread Rating:
RIFC
There just examples you knob and done fairly unlike rangers talent tgat was put in the park

Oh and by the way we go to see our players no what other clubs out in the park.
Aye so you did ya rocket.

Just examples that happened to be 20 years apart and played for your rivals. Stick to howling at the moon, or in your case the light bulb in your bedroom.
Like I say we go to see our players no rangers players regardless of what you think you ignorant xxxx,aye yer former club brought some fantastic players into the league but they had to cheat to do that,so did my own club with Euro and champions like winners Amongst them shows what you can do when you bend the rules eh tit???
Laudrup gascoigne, butcher woods steven stevens, thern etc all in the 80's 90's. You really are dense. Thanks for coming back on you make us laugh.
Now who's going back over 20 years xxxx idiot?? alright for you not me hahaha you really are a tit.

Graeme Souness recieved and EBT was he not a player in the late 80's for Rangers?? so you cheated back then too
Souness was getting an ebt 10 years after he left rangers.
Tells it all really Jim,complete crooked B'stards.
Just a quick reminder for the troglodytes:

EBTs have never been illegal. Not then, not now, not ever.

No rules have been broken, no crime has been committed. Rangers simply did not cheat.
That's us troglodytes told off by a knuckle dragger.
Let the hatred out, Fred. You need something to heat that grubby little bedsit now that the nights have drawn in.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »