Thread Rating:
RIFC
Clear benefit over the British taxpayer? Sanctimonious claptrap everybody on here in their own way has possibly avoided paying tax. I would have more respect for posters views on here if they were honest that it's the fact it's Rangers involved. Companies Mp's et al are screwing the taxpayer over everyday , yet we hear the rage over one company.
totally fair to say Coop that we meet up on here to beat up on your club over this issue, but you make the crucial point....your club denied us tax revenue, and did it deliberately.
Sometimes right and sometimes wrong, but always certain  Thumb up
Load of pish, Moron1. Rangers didn't deny any of you tax revenue. What an arse-headed thing to say.
I have never avoided paying tax in my life
I dont believe you Fred even if it was buying goods we have all done it.
Buying what goods?? as far as I know when you buy something there's VAT paid on it is that not correct??
(10-11-2015, 12:24)Fredstersafool Wrote: Buying what goods?? as far as I know when you buy something there's VAT paid on it is that not correct??

When VAT was brought in for utilities I was one of thousands (maybe millions) who avoided VAT in the first year by overpaying my bills to put my utilities accounts in credit at the time the VAT came in.

I would have had to find a savings account giving 11% gross interest to match the money I saved by avoiding paying VAT on my Gas and Electricity bills in that year. This happened in 1994.

Help being given here, no, not for Warwickshire ...

Rangers FC - Bears Help The Bears

... but for Paget Rangers.

AVFC RFC SAFC
I'm sure he's never shown an interest in cash-in-hand jobs, coops.

Now, cash in hand-jobs, that's a different matter altogether.
Correct i haven't.
(09-11-2015, 22:29)supercooper Wrote: Clear benefit over the British taxpayer? Sanctimonious claptrap everybody on here in their own way has possibly avoided paying tax. I would have more respect for posters views on here if they were honest that it's the fact it's Rangers involved. Companies Mp's et al are screwing the taxpayer over everyday , yet we hear the rage over one company.

Oh ffs mate  Laugh I love how you make rangers out to be like someones work team in all of this. The 2 scenarios are not compatible. This is an issue that relates to sport.

"....and i follow the logic of the argument that if we lose the tax case then we probably gained some competitive advantage...."

Dave king said that back in 2012,it remains pretty straightforward today.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »