Thread Rating:
RIFC
You do it everyday Trus but that's alright eh??
Keep reading my words, Fred. You'll learn, ken.
o dear trus
I know he's not been convicted yet but he is undercharges at the moment, try and read what is posted not what you want to read.
keep up

he is charged amongst others of "The charge concludes that Mr Whyte got the shareholding by fraud and that he failed to provide contracted funds for the "continued operation" of the club and withheld payment of VAT, PAYE and NI contributions from HMRC. "
Who's Ken??
(09-11-2015, 16:10)edgie Wrote: o dear trus
I know he's not been convicted yet but he is undercharges at the moment, try and read what is posted not what you want to read.
keep up

I'm perfectly up to speed. You said this: -

(09-11-2015, 15:15)edgie Wrote: No Larry they are not but they are they only club to have been convicted of tax evasion, which is not avoidance.

As I said, you're a f*cking idiot, and you're making yourself look like even more of a f*cking idiot with every word.
(09-11-2015, 15:48)Trusevich Wrote:
(09-11-2015, 15:34)supercooper Wrote: Whether this will happen or not depends on who decides what course to take.

Doubt it they live to loathe.

It's a fairly wooly statement, but it's purpose is to get a response. Once (if) we get the response, we can decide which road we want to take it down.

No doubt but given the rumblings going on re clubs all aiming sights on Rangers to be stripped of titles, it's quite evident that for some it will be a welcome distraction to their own misgivings on the park. 
Coop what clubs have asked for Rangers to have there titles stripped from them??
As far as HMRC are concerned the Rangers EBTs are evasion hence the 100% fine on top of the due tax and interest
rangers where found guilty by the HMRC on 2 occasions the DOS and now the EBTs

Craig Whyte as the chairman of RFC ltd was found guilty by the insolvency service and punished to the maximum by them for among others of
•causing RFC to fail to comply with its tax obligations

so evasion proved
wrap it up how you wish Rangers have been found guilty of evasion by the government on 3 separate occasions
and the chairman is under criminal charges for one of them

Just to point out not all tax evasion ends up in criminal prosecution as its suites HMRC to take the easier way of a none criminal case
(09-11-2015, 16:38)edgie Wrote: As far as HMRC are concerned the Rangers EBTs are evasion hence the 100% fine on top of the due tax and interest
rangers where found guilty by the HMRC on 2 occasions the DOS and now the EBTs

Craig Whyte  as  the chairman of RFC ltd was found guilty by the insolvency service and punished to the maximum by them for among others of
•causing RFC to fail to comply with its tax obligations

so evasion proved

So he wasn't convicted of Tax Evasion then. Like I said.

Quote:wrap it up how you wish Rangers have been found guilty of evasion by the government on 3 separate occasions
and the chairman is under criminal charges for one of them

Making stuff up again I see. Rangers have NEVER been charged or convicted with Tax Evasion. They are not and cannot be said to be guilty of Tax Evasion. It would be a lie to state such a thing.

Who'd have thought it - lying through your teeth again. Away and get your story straight. Come back in another two years and try again.
(09-11-2015, 15:34)supercooper Wrote: Whether this will happen or not depends on who decides what course to take.

Doubt it they live to loathe.

Not the most professional sounding of statements and guaranteed to get the other clubs backs up. The SPFL board is perfectly entitled to look at this again in light of what has taken place.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »