Thread Rating:
The Padded Cell
(14-10-2015, 02:01)St Charles Owl Wrote: He could have just waited a couple of minutes seconds!!!!

Laugh Laugh Laugh
St Charles Owl likes this post
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
BASTARD BOLLOCKS CLUNT  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Just getting the thread back on track  Thumb up

PS the vodka distilled from the potato peelings and mouthwash has gone missing  Angry thieving bastards  Angry
and complicated
(16-10-2015, 22:36)Maddix Wrote: PS the vodka distilled from the potato peelings and mouthwash has gone missing  Angry thieving bastards  Angry

Sorry mate, that was me!!  I sent the cleaners in due to the cell being a bit busier with a more classy clientele than usual and I assumed this was the old nighttime piss bucket, so I had them toss it away!!!  Toilets are still bust though so I did leave the bottle behind in case it was still needed!!
I'm using this as the new "anything but football or rounders" thread Laugh
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
(17-10-2015, 00:01)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote: I'm using this as the new "anything but football or rounders" thread Laugh

Don't talk about food in here though Thurny  Confused the inmates are fuucking starving  Laugh
and complicated
FLUCKING WEDNESDAY Angry Angry Angry THEY MADE ME SMILE Angry Angry Angry THE WIFE THINKS I'VE GOT ANOTHER WOMAN NOW AS I HAVEN'T SMILED FOR 20 YEARS Angry Angry Angry
and complicated
(29-10-2015, 21:29)Maddix Wrote: FLUCKING WEDNESDAY  Angry  Angry  Angry THEY MADE ME SMILE  Angry  Angry  Angry THE WIFE THINKS I'VE GOT ANOTHER WOMAN NOW AS I HAVEN'T SMILED FOR 20 YEARS  Angry  Angry  Angry

You're safe - it has to be just Wednesday for the Big Grin .

Theres no logic in an extra woman cheering you up. That would make things twice as miserable and have twice the redecorating. 
Exactly Wash Thumb up WTF would I want another woman Huh one is bad enough Whistle
and complicated
I thought some kunt had pinched my bottle opener Angry but then I realised she'd gone to bed Cool
and complicated
PISS FLAPS Angry
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »