Thread Rating:
RIFC
(25-09-2015, 23:41)TIN TIN Wrote:
(24-09-2015, 18:55)Larry-AV Wrote: Under those terms CG could make a claim regarding his time at the Club, which is when he could have incurred liability in respect of his time at Rangers, but the charges cover his acquisition of the Club.
I read that as being before his time at the Club, so would be outside the terms of his liability insurance.

Think you'll  find the charges also include his time in charge of the club, if ye read the small print, so big hands Charlie mighty have a case.

That the charges could cover both CG's time at the Club and before his time at the Club had crossed my mind, TT.
Something for the insurance assessors to work out. Before and during CG's time at Rangers should be straightforward, but any charges that cover both periods ??? ... rather them than me !
AVFC RFC SAFC
Dates for the diary (!) : November 12th and 13th, 2015.

Skysports - Date set for debate on Charles Green's bid to have legal costs paid
AVFC RFC SAFC
This concerns Rangers' relationship, via Rangers Retail Ltd, with Sports Direct ... a supposed 'business partner'.

Rangers FC - Statement By Dave King
AVFC RFC SAFC
Read that earlier Larry. Think is really shows how badly sports direct are treating Gers with their "deal" that was concocted that they fear it coming into the open. No more really needs said as their actions speak volumes. (Newcasle are hopefully going down too) Tongue
This is a further stir to boycott. Christmas is coming and many parents will feel the heat of their enfant terribles to buy anything and everything Rangers - he's asking us to not do it.

With that in mind I bought my boy several other tops this year: France, Brazil, Argentina, Croatia (in a charity shop with 'Prso' on the back when we had been watching some vids of him on Youtube the night before!!!), Galatasary and Arsenal (his "local" team).
I stopped buying from sports direct a couple of years ago, more on the basis of how he treats his staff.
I meant to post this article yesterday, 29/10/2015, but had problems with my PC.
Whyte's bankruptcy comes as no surprise, except maybe for the delay in its coming.

Skysports - Former Rangers owner Craig Whyte declared bankrupt by court
AVFC RFC SAFC
(28-10-2015, 15:34)supercooper Wrote: I stopped buying from sports direct a couple of years ago, more on the basis of how he treats his staff.

Ha ha Coops, that made me laugh. You stopped buying because of Ashley's involvement- go on admit it
HHGH
Rangers will not issue any more shares until the court cases against Whyte and others are resolved.
The Board will ask the AGM to authorise turning the current and any future no-fees, interest-free loans into equity (shares).

Rangers FC - Update On Funding
AVFC RFC SAFC
No sure if it's true but iv'e just been told that HMRC have won the appeal.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »