No great results at the Alfred Dunhill

Martin Kaymer 16/1 -4 56th

Danny Willett 25/1 -5 Tied 52nd

Shane Lowry 25/1 -12 Tied 19th

Thomas Pieters 45/1 -3 Tied 85th

David Howell 66/1 Level Tied 124th

David Lingmerth 80/1 -5 Tied 52nd

Oliver Wilson 500/1 -5 Tied 62nd
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Broopks Koepka finished T2, everybody else were nowhere.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
I could have cashed out on Kaymer on Friday night! and made a nice profit!

Oh well! at least I got my money back thanks to England being shit at Rugby union!
JUST SAYING LIKE!
British Masters:

Soren Kjeldsen 25/1
Matthwe Fitzpatrick 28/1
Kristoffer Broberg 66/1
Mikko Ilonen 80/1
Michael Hoey 125/1
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
British Masters

Struggling to track much recent course form for Woburn so am going to go with current form. I do think the course favours long accurate hitters that can hit GIR.

Shane Lowry 20/1 Looked to be in form last weekend & should go very close.

Danny Willett 20/1 Think he is ready to take one down & this course looks right for him.

Thomas Pieters 66/1 The course didn't suit last week but it should be better this week. Hopefully back to his best.

Paul Dunne 80/1 He looked good last week and expect a decent showing again this week at a decent price.

Good Luck!
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
British Masters

Shane Lowry 20/1 -5 Tied 6th

Danny Willett 20/1 -2 Tied 26th

Thomas Pieters 66/1 +1 Tied 74th

Paul Dunne 80/1 Level Tied 55th

Been easy to watch with Lowry, Willett & Pieters in the same group for the opening two rounds.
British Masters:

Soren Kjeldsen T2nd
Matthew Fitzpatrick 1st
Kristoffer Broberg T57th
Mikko Ilonen T91st
Michael Hoey T26th
Not a good set of matches this weekend. In fact only one match catches my eye & that is

Mansfield v Newport:

It should be a low goals match with four of the Stags' last five home matches failing to reach 2.5 goals while four of County's last five away matches have failed to reach 1.5 Goals. Bet One Point on Under 2.5 Goals at 4/5.

It should also be low corners. 11 of the Stags' last 14 home matches have failed to reach 10.5 corners and this season, they are averaging 8.6. 12 of County's last 14 away matches have dropped short of this line including all five this season. Bet One Point on Under 10.5 Corners at 1.80.

Just for Fun Accumulator - Oldham, Colchester & Peterboro at 22/1

Good Luck!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »