Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
Wildsmith called up by England U20.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Mrs. Jackson going for 4 Arsenal tickets tomorrow. Lovely jubbly!
You know nothing, Jacko
(30-09-2015, 22:23)Jacko The Flopsy Piglet Wrote: Mrs. Jackson going for 4 Arsenal tickets tomorrow. Lovely jubbly!

Cheers Jacko  Thumb up what time are you picking me up and who else have you invited ?
and complicated
Think I will get my Arsenal tickets on Saturday.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/10/01/atd...es-not-hu/?
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Not a particularly interesting story there but Nuhiu does say one thing that most of us have been saying for a while:

“This is my third year at Wednesday and Carlos is my third manager. What the statistics say is that I have always been playing under the three managers so that means I am doing a lot of good stuff here. If the manager had someone better than me, then he would play him," he explained.

Sums up the situation we have up front nicely!!
I still believe we're going to see the best from Nuhiu this season.

Replacing him is an absolute must though.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
We now have a great squad with options in every position......except up front.

Nuhiu is our best starting option but Joao is our best finishing option, in more than one sense of the word. Once we find a better quality striker, I expect that Joao will remain as number two & Nuhiu will be relegated to third choice. Wouldn't be surprised if Bus were to be a better starting option but he is unlikely to get a chance to prove it.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
What about forestree ms ? surley hes our best striker ???
He technically might well be. But, he's a SS/Number 10 and not a front man who can lead the line I believe.

We should be laughing next season when Big Tuna drops several mill on a proven striker Big Grin
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(01-10-2015, 20:05)Imre varadi Wrote: What about forestree ms ? surley hes our best striker ???

So far he has pretty much played in a three behind Nuhiu despite what some commentators have said. At Bolton, his average position was the fourth highest up the pitch and against Fulham, third highest up the pitch.

He is obviously better than Nuhiu.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed