Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
Fans have to see DC is trying here. That's a fair price to watch a few World class players come to S6 and kick ball around. I'm pretty sure the ticket I bought on North stand for the Ipswich game 2 seasons ago cost me 25 quid, so anyone griping about this price is a dick head!! Big Grin

I think Lingard is a good player to have on the bench, as consilio said he's similar to FF but gives a different option at the same time.

I'd much rather loan Lingard than spend 1.2M loaning Danny Graham any day of the week.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(29-09-2015, 15:04)consilio Wrote: I think it's expensive and the crowd will suffer.  

People won't pay £25 when its on Sky.

Im going! I could get the game on a Sky sports day pass for £7! but I wanna go and abuse some Arsenal wankers face to face! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
JUST SAYING LIKE!
Bus scored a couple of goals today for the U21s v Brentford, game ended 2-2.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(29-09-2015, 15:04)consilio Wrote: I think it's expensive and the crowd will suffer.  

The people that will pay £25 will pay £40 but DC is determined to reward the loyal fans.

It is sad if fans would rather sit in front of their TV than attend in person & get the full atmosphere of a Top Four PL team at S6.

If we have that many fans that think £25 isn't worth it then DC has to forget them & move on.

So far this season, our biggest crowd was for the highest priced match and our two lowest crowds were for the lowest priced matches so maybe fans aren't as price sensitive as some think.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
(29-09-2015, 17:39)madsteve Wrote:

The people that will pay £25 will pay £40 but DC is determined to reward the loyal fans.

It is sad if fans would rather sit in front of their TV than attend in person & get the full atmosphere of a Top Four PL team at S6.

If we have that many fans that think £25 isn't worth it then DC has to forget them & move on.

So far this season, our biggest crowd was for the highest priced match and our two lowest crowds were for the lowest priced matches so maybe fans aren't as price sensitive as some think.

That maybe shows that the prices were matched against the attractiveness of the opposition and the team results (rather than performances) at that time.

If we keep winning games the crowds should keep going up irrespective of the seat price.
BE SURE TO GET THE LATEST UPDATE ON THE JAY'S CHAMPIONSHIP DRIVE TODAY. BE PART OF THE EXCITEMENT. GO TO ANYTHING BUT FOOTBALL THREAD!!!!!! Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up
"God Save the King."
Kieran Lee voted Player of the Month Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Bannan or Lee. Bannan probably deserved it more.

I'd love to see 30k but I just can't see it.
It's highly unlikely we'll touch 30k.

20-25k seems more of an appropriate ballpark figure.

The positive is that we'll be at home, against one of the top Prem teams. Broadcast live to the World. Big Grin

I really hope we don't choke Laugh
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Got my Arsenal ticket, North Stand.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed