Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
Exactly what we're all wondering it seems, if we threw a silly 5-6M bid out before, why not apply the same moneys to a quality player?

My hope, is that the papers are just speculating. I don't see a player like him fitting in or improving on what we already have. He is unlikely to re-kindle his younger goal scoring prowess. No-one ever comes to S6 and does..

Surely "The great one" has a few Brazilians knocking about we can borrow? Big Grin
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
There aren't any great loan players available. We missed out in the transfer window.
If that's truly the case for us then we should probably leave it at that. We should try to utilise the players at our disposal to the best of their ability, plod on and hopefully we'll gel soon enough.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
There is the January transfer window which DC will use if we are in contention.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Hopefully we will be in the mix and that will tempt DC to make his move.
No news on any of that.

However..

http://www.insidermedia.com/insider/yorkshire/148179-

We're remodelling the gym for the players. Investment in clubs infrastructure, that's what I like to see :thumbsup:

Seme's Tweet Laugh

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/09/24/she...age-on-tw/
Got to love Semedo.

Terrific at what he does and always seems like he loves playing for the "Massive".
You know nothing, Jacko
I know I've mentioned this on the Newcastle thread but Turner and Pudil were allowed to play for us by their parent clubs last night, thus getting Cup-tied. That tells me that neither of them are in the plans of either club. Should be ours for nowt, if we want them, in January. That would free up a couple of loan places in the matchday squad if we went down that route.
Towinjustonce likes this post
and complicated
I'd be amazed if we don't sign Pudil. he's out of contract at the end of the season and he's exactly what we need.

I don't know too much about Turner to be fair, sounds solid enough for now?
Almost certainly we will sign Pudil permanently. Turner if he proves himself one of our best two CBs.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed