Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
Money, money, money!! The 2015-16 Push to the Premier League - Act 1: Summer 2015
I'd agree with that MS!

Nuhui is probably going to play his best football for us this season. So at least he'll go out with a bang.

Release at the end of the season and replace.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(15-09-2015, 14:35)peiowl Wrote: Think I've found the ideal role for nuhiu.

[Image: serve-tea-coffee-18941228.jpg]

With Nuhiu's pace that tea would be cold by the time it reaches you, so not sure that position is going to work for him!!! Big Grin
peiowl likes this post
I see Adam Pearson has now left L**ds for personal reasons.

http://www.leedsunited.com/news/article/...am-pearson

I assume there is nothing in this with regard to problems with Cellino but you can never tell with him!!!
Is the loan window open ? Need that striker asap.
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, you need a team....
(16-09-2015, 20:32)Towinjustonce Wrote: Is the loan window open ? Need that striker asap.

I think we've already got more loanees than we are allowed in a match day squad but I agree we need a striker.

Can someone list our loanees MS ?  Whistle
and complicated
Currently we have 5 season long loans - Sasso, Hunt, Pudil, Turner and Lopez. I also believe 5 is the max in the squad.
Cheers Maddix, SCO. Well that's a load of shit. No striker and we can't even loan one in ffs !! Which one of those loans can we do without and send back ?? Sasso or Lopez maybe.
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, you need a team....
(16-09-2015, 21:10)Towinjustonce Wrote: Cheers Maddix, SCO. Well that's a load of shit. No striker and we can't even loan one in ffs !! Which one of those loans can we do without and send back ?? Sasso or Lopez maybe.

We can loan one in (I think  Confused ) it's just that we can only have five in a match day squad  Thumb up
Towinjustonce likes this post
and complicated
We can have as many loans as we want on our books, we are just limited to 5 in the matchday squad. For me I cannot see both Sasso and Turner being in the squad so that drops this to 4 and gives space for a striker to come in. Sasso is now 4th in the pecking order for the CH position after Lees, Turner and Loovens, we also have Hutchinson and even in a pinch Semedo who could cover this position during an actual game.
Maddix likes this post
I would also have thought that we'd have 'the option to buy in January' written into the loan agreements of at least one or two of our existing loans but we are talking Wednesday here  Whistle

I quite like what I've seen of Sasso so far  Cool

Can we hurry up and get off this page with PEI's bloody stupid cartoons, it's taking me ages to scroll down  Angry
peiowl likes this post
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed