Thread Rating:
RIFC
Laugh

Ignoring me by constantly going on about me. Doh

One of these days he'll try to participate in a sensible discussion about Rangers instead of the mind-dulling wind-ups and trolling. Surely?
He will be away for a reach round on the hobos board.
Right anyway lads,what's yer take on Mr Ahmad and his thoughts on yer club??

Nah Coop still here.
I think that Mr Ahmad is mad. Usual tactic of the guilty to start pointing the finger at the victim: they were asking for it etc.

He'll get his.
Clearly lost the plot. His reluctance to return without a promise that he won't be arrested while he's here suggests he thinks he's guilty of something, and the fact that his request was denied implies that the authorities also think he's guilty. All the rest of it is bluff and bluster, distraction tactics and pandering to a certain section of Scottish football fans and media.

He does, after all, need to create a demon to try to deflect the focus.
Might have to extradite him though.
Trusevich Wrote:Clearly lost the plot. His reluctance to return without a promise that he won't be arrested while he's here suggests he thinks he's guilty of something, and the fact that his request was denied implies that the authorities also think he's guilty. All the rest of it is bluff and bluster, distraction tactics and pandering to a certain section of Scottish football fans and media.

He does, after all, need to create a demon to try to deflect the focus.

You have to wonder what sort of "justice" system he's used to encountering whilst conducting "business"?
Too much time rubbing shoulders with 'Green and Whyte' has obviously left him with tinfoil hat syndrome. Its all a big conspiracy against him apparently.
He was quite happy with the Scottish justice system, when he was ringfencing money. It's amazing how things change. This will rumble on for a number of years now.
El Car and TheWorthinGer like this post
He will have to appear somewhere that he can be arrested sometime unless he intends going up into the mountains and become a hermit
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »