Thread Rating:
Yorkshire CCC - 2015 Season
Hello chaps

Middlesex 49-5, Sid with first four wickets.

Lady Elspeth sends her love from the members' seats

Yours aye,

Chunders
Lord Snooty likes this post
Apparently you have won the league looking forward to taking it from you next season the Red Rose are back
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

Congratulations. Yorkshire won back to back titles for the first time since 1968.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
[Image: 2wftyqo.jpg]

I think they're happy! Congratulations! Thumb up
Cabbage is still good for you
Thanks, chaps. It's been a remarkable season, hasn't it? Especially when you see how many players we've had missing due to international call ups.  Smartass

Middlesex 106

Yorkshire 238/9 (57.0 ov)
Yorkshire lead by 132 runs with 1 wicket remaining in the 1st innings

Scorecard

Look at that for a first over, by the way. Bowled by young Sidebottom and at the end of it Middlesex were 0-3.
ritchiebaby likes this post
The ECB held discussions with Sky on when they were going to present you with the trophy, begs the question WTF had it got to do with Sky when you get the trophy
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

Middlesex 106 & 274-5 

Yorkshire 299
Middlesex lead by 81 runs with 5 wickets remaining
I think we've lost focus here!  Blush

Middlesex 106 & 573-8 

Yorkshire 299
Middlesex lead by 380 runs with 2 wickets remaining
Middlesex 106 (Sidebottom 5/18) & 573-8 dec (Compton 149, Roland-Jones 103no. Middlebrook 3/130)

Yorkshire (Gale 98) 134 (Lees 62. Roland-Jones 5/27)

Middlesex won by 246 runs

Hampshire v Yorkshire 
LV= County Championship Division One
Monday September 14th - Thursday September 17th
at The Ageas Bowl, Southampton.
starting at 10:30

[Image: 3Leisure_Rose_Bowl.jpg]

Team News from YCCC website):

Yorkshire will go with the same squad that travelled to Lord’s losing their unbeaten run to Middlesex.

Head Coach Jason Gillespie has resisted the opportunity of playing Yorkshire’s England trio of Jonny Bairstow, Liam Plunkett and Adil Rashid after Sunday’s final game of the ODI series against Australia.

“ECB were happy for them to play, but I spoke to those lads, and I’m happy for them to rest up and play our final game against Sussex,” he said

“Technically, those three lads are available to play against Hampshire, but we’ve made the call to let them have a rest. Going from Old Trafford down to Southampton late on Sunday and then to front up to play a four-dayer on Monday morning is a big ask.”

Yorkshire from: Ballance, Bresnan, Brooks, Fisher, Gale ©, Hodd (w), Leaning, Lees, Lyth, Middlebrook, Patterson, Rhodes, Sidebottom.
I think we have given up now, title in the bag, nothing to play for, I'd be more than a bit pissed off if I were JG
Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat......................
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »