Thread Rating:
Rangers FC - International Call-Ups
(03-09-2015, 21:33)struth Wrote: Is anyone surprised?  They have been doing their bit to cause us problems ever sine they had the opportunity.  Still, I guess what goes around eh. one day they may need us..........

There's everybody else in Scotland thinking it was rangers fault they ended up where they did. Still, the SFA are doing their best tae rectify it now wi' the help o' the referees
(03-09-2015, 21:33)struth Wrote: Is anyone surprised?  They have been doing their bit to cause us problems ever sine they had the opportunity.  Still, I guess what goes around eh. one day they may need us..........

There's everybody else in Scotland thinking it was rangers fault they ended up where they did. Still, the SFA are doing their best tae rectify it now wi' the help o' the referees
(07-09-2015, 12:07)Paigntonhibby Wrote:

Laugh Laugh Laugh

Rampant lunacy. Thumb up
This is apparently tonight's team

Marshall, Hutton, R. Martin, Hanley, Mulgrew, Brown, Morrison, Forrest, McArthur, Maloney, Fletcher.

get yer dough on Germany -3.
If you saw the difference between Georgia v Scotland and Germany v Poland on Friday, then that's all you need to know. We're not on the same planet as them, no matter who we play in our side.
If gotze plays through the middle again he will destroy hanley/martin. I still think we have a decent chance of third though.
Hanley is honking and Strachan is doing everything he can to accommodate Mulgrew.

Pity the managers more interested in getting answers why a plane was late instead of getting answers on why his team was so shite on Friday.
(07-09-2015, 16:13)hibeejim21 Wrote: If gotze plays through the middle again he will destroy hanley/martin. I still think we have a decent chance of third though.

That relies on a draw against either Germany or Poland as well as the certainty of 3 points against Gibraltar. Both Poland and Germany will destroy us going by recent form.
3rd Place went on friday, i have Germany by 3 tonight just by the sheer virtue we have to get a result tonight. And i thought Mulgrew at CB was one of our better players.
Ireland finish with 2 games v poland and germany i think ? Four points from our last 2 will give us a wee shout. Forget about the nights game.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »